Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

i do not know if this is a right place or not, i just want to ask is there some mod that fix breeze home from CTD when we enter ? i have a mod install in my game but mostly only for texture and enhanced blood

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a number of images on the Nexus of women with a wreath of flowers in their hair, sort of like a crown of flowers or garland. Anyone know if a mod exists that does this? I have search for flower, wreath, garland and crown with no success.

I have seen a number of images on the Nexus of women with a wreath of flowers in their hair, sort of like a crown of flowers or garland. Anyone know if a mod exists that does this? I have search for flower, wreath, garland and crown with no success.

Mods on the Nexus being what they sometimes are, it's probably a Helmet labeled as Heavy Armor :P

That's likely the wedding wreath worn by Vittoria Vicci. You'll need a mod that makes unplayable garb playable.

I had craft-able set of underwear for the cbbev3 body (not the one for cbbev3m, Craftable Panties Bras and Stockings for CBBEv3M by goTha) and I had to redo my skyrim folder and mods and lost it.

The underwear, bra and panties, were able to be equipped under clothing, was nice as it allowed for 2 extra enchantments. It might of been part of another mod, i'm not sure.

does anyone know what one this is?

Thanks.

Does anyone know what armor mod is this? uploader bikklebikkle

I think this is combination Eisen top with hands and boots from other mods.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/11064-1-1336458694.jpg

boots are from silverlight armor My link (i think from behind is hard to identify), and hand from darksiders equip My link and legguard i think from princess of wood set My link

Edited by Harlequin83

I'm looking for an ENB that doesn't make me need to use a torch when I am in a dungeon. Every ENB I've tried so far are just way too dark in dungeons and at night, way too dark. So if anyone knows of an ENB that makes Skyrim darker but not pitch black I would greatly appreciate it if you shared it with me.

Hey all, was wondering if anyone knew of a mod where you are required to sleep to level up, and preferably get cool little messages of your advancement as well. Like in Morrowind/Oblivion. Looked around for about an hour and a half but no dice. Thanks very much!