Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod that totally disabled being knocked down? One of my mods went haywire and decided EVERY SINGLE HIT IS GOING TO KNOCK ME DOWN. Like, seriously, I get knocked down 2-3 times fighting a wolf or skeever, and I just got killed by an old lady with her bare hands while I was a werewolf, because she kept knocking me down before I could get back up over and over and I couldn't heal myself.

So, since I can't seem to track down which mod is doing this, I just want to remove the chance to be knocked down altogether.

Is there a mod that allows npcs to wear armor/weapons from armor/weapon mods. For example, i'm wondering around in the wild and come across 3 bandits, bandit #1 is wearing default skyrim armors/weapons, bandit #2 is wearing a mixture of armors and weapons from skyrim/mods, and bandit #3 is wearing gear purely from mods. There are some cool armor and weapon mods out there but I cant enjoy them all simply because I cant wear everything at once, would be cool to see them on npcs.

Hi all.

I wanted to try the mod called Death has Consequences. It subtracts a permanent amount from your base characteristics when you die, also gold if you want. Sounded like a cool idea to enforce smart adventuring. Anyway, it requires Script Dragon which hasn't been updated in forever. Does anyone know of other options?

Is there a mod to allow my vampire lord character to convert npc's into a vampire lord like in the new allegiances and the gift quests. I have the improved vampires mod and that allows me to convert people into regular vampires but that really messes with their face and I was trying to avoid that (other than the eyes of course.)

This is just what I needed.

I've been looking for the last day or so for a mod that adds different quality weapons to the leveled list. For example: Iron Sword (Fine), Iron Sword (Legendary), etc.. I always thought it was funny that you're the only person in Skyrim who can improve weapons.

If you guys can't find anything on it, I'd like to know how easy it'd be to do something like that in the creation kit. I might just go ahead and delve into it myself.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, are there any mods out there that let you name your weapons without having to enchant them? Thanks again.

Edited by Craredan