Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey everyone! I am looking for the armor included in this picture http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/26921-1-1353257559.jpg . Anyone know where/what it's from?

Edit: Nevermind. I have seemed to have found it.

Edited by Guy97

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello people, I am looking for a mod that makes the Skyrim nights a little longer. (or instructions on doing it myself with the console, if that is easier)

Ever since I play a vampire I noticed the day starts at 4am, which is not only anoying, but weird, since it stays dark for atleast another 2 hours

I would like some help with this please:

I've downloaded the Nexus Mod Manager and installed the mods I've downloaded (I can see the boxes checked for the mods under the "Mods"-tab).

Then I open the Skyrim launcher > Select "Data files" and select which mods I want to activate in the game > start the game and the mods I've activated in "Data files" is there in the game. BUT only the mods under the "Plugins"-tab in the NMM is showing up under "Data files" so I cannot activate any other mods than those and therefore a lot of them doesn't work in the game.

What am I doing wrong, appreciate help. Thanks in advance!

I've downloaded the Nexus Mod Manager and installed the mods I've downloaded (I can see the boxes checked for the mods under the "Mods"-tab).

Then I open the Skyrim launcher > Select "Data files" and select which mods I want to activate in the game > start the game and the mods I've activated in "Data files" is there in the game. BUT only the mods under the "Plugins"-tab in the NMM is showing up under "Data files" so I cannot activate any other mods than those and therefore a lot of them doesn't work in the game.

use plugin tab in NMM to order and activate / deactivate installed mod

use plugin tab in NMM to order and activate / deactivate installed mod

Apperently I wasn't that clear:

I know that I can use the plugin tab to put loading order and activate/deactivate installed mod. But how do I put an additional mod under the Plugin tab? If I use the Mods tab and double-click on a mod it says "Mod installed successfully" BUT it doesn't go under plugin tab.

Is there a mod out there that makes it so that they NEVER do that thing where they land with 0HP and die immediately?

I would much rather they just always crash land.

Or even better, if they had a chance of either crashing, or going ragdoll and plummeting to the ground.