Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Mr Cold,

I dont know exactly but Im pretty sure its safe to assume that that is the new Skyui 3.0 thats in beta form on the bethesda mod pages now for a while , when its all done and cleaned up it will be released,

im really keen on getting ti too.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nogoodname,

It may be that those mods that you dont see in the load order data files section are non esp mods. Most mods are but all.

You will have more luck getting an answer in the beta NMM forum rather than this place,

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/439-open-beta-feedback/

This place is just for people looking for mods.

Mr Cold,

I dont know exactly but Im pretty sure its safe to assume that that is the new Skyui 3.0 thats in beta form on the bethesda mod pages now for a while , when its all done and cleaned up it will be released,

im really keen on getting ti too.

i was afraid that would be the answer. Thanks for the reply!

Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me with a bit of advice. I had to reinstall windows on my PC, and after installing Skyrim i lost track of some of the mods i was always using, i still found most of them, but theres one i cant remember by name. It allowed do disenchant various kind of items into raw components, such as ebony armor into ingots etc. If anyone knows a mod that allows that kind of thing please tell me.

Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me with a bit of advice. I had to reinstall windows on my PC, and after installing Skyrim i lost track of some of the mods i was always using, i still found most of them, but theres one i cant remember by name. It allowed do disenchant various kind of items into raw components, such as ebony armor into ingots etc. If anyone knows a mod that allows that kind of thing please tell me.

You could try to search for Ingot. I'm using the steam workshop mod Ingot Recovery, which is working fine, though it could use some minor improvements in my opinion...

Let me hear if you find anything you like :)