Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi!

I'm looking for the mods the Mod reviewer MMOxReview on YouTube uses for his female character.

I think there are 2 Mods; I'm trying to find the one that gives his character that hot body shape, and the skin mod, the one that makes her skin shiny, almost oily :3

Check him out on YouTube if you don't understand which Mods I mean Just look at his character, and maybe you know which Mods he's using!

Oh, and one more thing; I was wondering if you also knew what the Mod MMOxReview uses to make his character pose the way she does. Like when she just stands there, she stands with her hips to one side, if you know what I mean.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to make my own topic about a mod request, Thank god i looked over the fourms 1st before posting ( Wouldnt want to make anyone mad would i? ) I have been Desperate to find a mod i once used about 2 month ago. it was a Mod that lets you pick your Werewolfs Fur Color and Eye Color once you activate it in the NMM it uses Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack. It was like a pacth. The problem is i have no idea where i got it. I have spend the last 6 days looking over Nexus cause i dont like bothing people with something so stupid but it was a amazing mod. Because of this ive made a notepad with all my " Must have mods" in it. I would like to add this 1 if someone knows what Mod i am talking about. Thanks for your time guys. Edited by rec3235

I was about to make my own topic about a mod request, Thank god i looked over the fourms 1st before posting ( Wouldnt want to make anyone mad would i? ) I have been Desperate to find a mod i once used about 2 month ago. it was a Mod that lets you pick your Werewolfs Fur Color and Eye Color once you activate it in the NMM it uses Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack. It was like a pacth. The problem is i have no idea where i got it. I have spend the last 6 days looking over Nexus cause i dont like bothing people with something so stupid but it was a amazing mod. Because of this ive made a notepad with all my " Must have mods" in it. I would like to add this 1 if someone knows what Mod i am talking about. Thanks for your time guys.

In the description of Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack it says you can just pick the skins you want and activate that.

So it might be that you only need this mod. I think that's exactly the mod you're looking for :)

Hi!

I'm looking for the mods the Mod reviewer MMOxReview on YouTube uses for his female character.

I think there are 2 Mods; I'm trying to find the one that gives his character that hot body shape, and the skin mod, the one that makes her skin shiny, almost oily :3

Check him out on YouTube if you don't understand which Mods I mean Just look at his character, and maybe you know which Mods he's using!

Oh, and one more thing; I was wondering if you also knew what the Mod MMOxReview uses to make his character pose the way she does. Like when she just stands there, she stands with her hips to one side, if you know what I mean.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

I haven't checked youtube, but i think you might mean this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5437

That's for the skin mod.

For the poses, you might want to search on the nexus for pose, and then you can find a lot of pose mods.

Good luck with it :)

In the description of Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack it says you can just pick the skins you want and activate that.

So it might be that you only need this mod. I think that's exactly the mod you're looking for :)

This is whats confusing me, I read that but the mod itself has no way of leting you pick what colors you want to use. I looked all over his/her downloads and mods - even send him/her a PM asking but never got any word back.

I know it was a mod a downloaded that let me do it. It does annoy me because it does say on that mod you can pick any colors you want, Yet no info on how you do it lol.

Werewolves

•9 colors (black, brown, dark brown, gold, grey, dark grey, orange, white, timber)

•new normal map

•added fur to face, shoulders, and upper arms

•skin darkened slightly

•a variety of eye colors to choose from

•feet now have pads

•minor edits to mouth

Just to let you know I all ready had Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack instailled and i am still looking for the mod/pacth if i do find it, Ill link it. I know its out there somewhere. Oh! Also this mod i was using had pacths in its download so it could work with other werewolf retexts like with ToL - The howling skin. but I used the 1 for Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack obvious.

Edited by rec3235

This is whats confusing me, I read that but the mod itself has no way of leting you pick what colors you want to use. I looked all over his/her downloads and mods - even send him/her a PM asking but never got any word back.

I know it was a mod a downloaded that let me do it. It does annoy me because it does say on that mod you can pick any colors you want, Yet no info on how you do it lol.

Werewolves

•9 colors (black, brown, dark brown, gold, grey, dark grey, orange, white, timber)

•new normal map

•added fur to face, shoulders, and upper arms

•skin darkened slightly

•a variety of eye colors to choose from

•feet now have pads

•minor edits to mouth

Just to let you know I all ready had Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack instailled and i am still looking for the mod/pacth if i do find it, Ill link it. I know its out there somewhere. Oh! Also this mod i was using had pacths in its download so it could work with other werewolf retexts like with ToL - The howling skin. but I used the 1 for Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack obvious.

Well, it must realy hate you then. I tried it, i downloaded it through NMM, and after downloading and selecting activate, I got a menu to change the skins. Just choose the custom option when it asks you what pack you want. Good luck again :)

Well, it must realy hate you then. I tried it, i downloaded it through NMM, and after downloading and selecting activate, I got a menu to change the skins. Just choose the custom option when it asks you what pack you want. Good luck again :)

Well, Ama post here 1 more time but this time to Report good news. I got it working the way you did. However its odd - When i used to click CUSTOM and click next it did nothing. For real. So i looked over the Page for the PACK and downloaded Automatic Variants. Guess what? When i tryed again BAM i hit next and all the options came up NP. Kudos for you! I hope you can use this info to help others... Tho i have no idea how Automatic Variants and anything to do with it >_>....

Hello, I've been trying to find this mod all over the Internet in many different languages but sadly nothing turns up. It's a classroom diorama/ backdrop I've seen in screenshots in many different Japanese mods. Whenever I tried to contact these people they ignore me. Please if anyone knows I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8278839652_4a70738a29_b.jpg

Stacey :thumbsup:

You know those pop up menus for forging, alchemy, enchanting etc. that ask you if you're sure you want to do something, and you have to use your mouse to click "yes" or "no" (or, occasionally, "ok")? I'm looking for a mod that will let you use your keyboard to navigate those menus