Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I have downloaded some texture replacing mods ( for trees and plants to make them more contrast ), but cant find mod that also replacing plants on attached pictures.

Does anyone knows any mod that does it? Or how can I find the name and folder of this texture? I have extracted and search in folders plants, trees, grass but have not found it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a youtube video where a guy was flying around as a dragon,it could've been a prank but it looked legit.

In the description he said to find it on skyrimnexus but i cant find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks and is there a Mod for your Character Race that will make Guards not let you in a City or have People treat you diffrently, like the Kajiit who just walks into a City or Shop or an Argonian talking to Ulfric, but he doesent turn you away or something, instead everybody treats you with Respect.

Sometimes i bring a Argonian or Kajiit Companion, but the Guards never tells me the Cat or Lizard arent allowed in the City.

Hello!

Does anyone know what happened to the "husky" barn, for lack of better words? It was essentially an area right near whiterun and whiterun stables, that had a little plot of land fenced on three sides, with a bunch of huskies of different varieties that you could allow to follow you! They had blue, green, orange, brown, and I think black... ALONG with armored varieties!

I LOVED that mod and would love to have it again. I lost it in my last computer reformat......