Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Ok, I got one - Dragon Priest Masks re-textured

I downloaded it a while ago, but have forgotten who from. And It doesn't appear to be on the nexus site any longer. (I could be missing it?)

Looks like The Rebirth of Konahrik. Found with Google for 'retextured dragon priest masks'. :wink:

Thanks! Now I can re-direct a few folks to the right author!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a special mod, well, it was not actually a mod but a pack of resources, consisting of meshes and testures.

It contained:

Various castle building parts like walls, gates, towers - alltogether not less than 30 or 40 different models with textures

Various houses, some with interiors - alltogether not less than 15 to 25 different models with textures

Churches, four of them, as far as I remember, lrgest being a cathedral with two towers, all four of them came with interiors.

It must have been an uploader from Germany as some of the models had German names (which I don't remember, unfortunately, just that I noticed it when looking at them).

I had that collection downloaded but lost it due to my harddisk dying suddenly.

Now I have already spent a whole day on the Nexus searching. I wenn through all pages of "Models and Textures", "Modders resources and tutorials" and "castles, places, mansions and estates". Also I did a couple of searches for keywords like "church", "cathedral", "interior", "houses" and "buildings" in description. Either I am blind or this pack has been taken off the Nexus.

My request now:

Does anybody remember that mod, has anybody downloaded it, soes anybody remember the uploader so I could pm him???

Edited by 269091

I am looking for a special mod, well, it was not actually a mod but a pack of resources, consisting of meshes and testures.

It contained:

Various castle building parts like walls, gates, towers - alltogether not less than 30 or 40 different models with textures

Various houses, some with interiors - alltogether not less than 15 to 25 different models with textures

Churches, four of them, as far as I remember, lrgest being a cathedral with two towers, all four of them came with interiors.

It must have been an uploader from Germany as some of the models had German names (which I don't remember, unfortunately, just that I noticed it when looking at them).

Now I have already spent a whole day on the Nexus searching. I wenn through all pages of "Models and Textures", "Modders resources and tutorials" and "castles, places, mansions and estates". Also I did a couple of searches for keywords like "church", "cathedral", "interior", "houses" and "buildings" in description. Either I am blind or this pack has been taken off the Nexus.

My request now:

Does anybody remember that mod, has anybody downloaded it, soes anybody remember the uploader so I could pm him???

I am not too sure about which mod/pack you are speaking of, but I have been using Texture Pack Combiner http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20801.

looking for a female clothing mod that has anything LOOSELY resembling harem Pants (preferably classic in the link, not a fan of scarves and panels) for an assassin type character, preferably in white, but not required. if there's something out there that's remotely like jasmine from "disney's aladdin" WITH sleeves, that would be my ideal.

I am not too sure about which mod/pack you are speaking of, but I have been using Texture Pack Combiner http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20801.

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that all meshes in the mod I am looking for where custom meshes, new models. Also the textures where not the most elaborate ones - the new mehes were what was really special about that pack.

So Texture Pack combiner was not the one.

It contained:

My request now:

I think the resource you are looking for was by Breti. I don't know what happened to the resource upload because all i can find by him now is this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30433

I downloaded it ages ago

I think the resource you are looking for was by Breti. I don't know what happened to the resource upload because all i can find by him now is this

:dance: Thank you so much - that was indeed the same guy - I remember the models... just wonder that it didn't show up in my search for keyword "resource"...

But anyway - you solved my problem and made my day - I owe you one :-)

:dance: Thank you so much - that was indeed the same guy - I remember the models... just wonder that it didn't show up in my search for keyword "resource"...

But anyway - you solved my problem and made my day - I owe you one :-)

You are welcome. :-) I'm a bit of a resource hoarder and have a large collection. If I have to have any work done on my PC that is the first backup I make. Save the Resources! heh

Hey Guys.

I'm new to the whole mod thing for Skyrim.

I'm looking for just some easy mods, retexture and maybe some companion mods.

Also if possible a mod for enchanting to create a "Fortify Enchanting".

Also any suggestions for good mods ye think would be good.

Any help ye can give would be great.

Edited by IvanOB18