Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any money sink mods? Besides the (in my opinion) poor treasure vault one?

Economics of skyrim makes you not NEED a money sink mod, and be set to be more or less 'hardcore'

Are there any money sink mods? Besides the (in my opinion) poor treasure vault one?

Economics of skyrim makes you not NEED a money sink mod, and be set to be more or less 'hardcore'

I utilize this, but with Skyre installed, as soon as you max Speech even it is obsolete.

MAX? DO you not use community uncapper?

And I think there is a gambling mod. Also, try turning the settings way up on SkyEco

I don't know many mods like that to be honest. ^_^;

I utilize this, but with Skyre installed, as soon as you max Speech even it is obsolete.

MAX? DO you not use community uncapper?

And I think there is a gambling mod. Also, try turning the settings way up on SkyEco

I don't know many mods like that to be honest. ^_^;

I do use the uncapper, but I cap skill levels at 150 which is where the highest Skyre Perks are available. I don't see a reason to continuously level my skills as that's not really why I play this game. And I'll look into the gambling mod, thank's for the tip.

decz, on 26 Mar 2013 - 18:32, said:

I'm looking for a Journal mod that allows you to keep/edit a personal journal in game. Does an in-game editor like this exist?

There is a similar mod for Oblivion - Journal Mod by Kyoma for Oblivion (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/49813-journal-mod-by-kyoma/)

Thanks.

I've actually been looking for the same thing for a while, and have had NO luck finding such a mod! I'm almost tempted to try and make it myself.

Le me know if you find anything? XD

Edited by ArtMurder

hey folks!

is the a mod that makes the fighting more hack n slash style by adding some new fighting animations for 1 and 2 handed weapons so u dont just fight like hit left hit right strong hit and done but more like devil may cry like combos more than two hits and a few strong attacks