Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Thank you guys for so much helping me! Now i dont feel like im stuck in the Twilight zone or something. Still, doesnt it seem odd to everyone that 0 results are shown when one searches for the name "Jzargo" or "J zargo" or even "J'zargo". Youd think thier would be at least one mod under a major charecters name...

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that adds spells for temporarily enhancing any weapon with a flaming particle effect.. not the normal red glow fire enchant, but something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/q0Xga8a.png

I'm fairly sure one exists out there somewhere but I can't remember it. The one mod I've seen do something similiar is TK Combat, but this isn't quite what I'm looking for (as it's more of a rare proc effect, and the mod's scripts do not include source code so I couldn't figure out how to develop my own version). Anyone know of one? Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a mod that changes the way enchanting works on jewelry.

For example, in Vanilla Skyrim, if you put an enchantment on an expensive Gold Diamond Ring, it will have the exact same strength as on a cheap Silver Ring.

I was wondering if there's any mod around that will make the enchantment stronger depending on the rarity/price of the jewelry.

It would be even better if that mod also affects armor/weapons in the same way.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I'm looking for a mod that changes the way enchanting works on jewelry.

For example, in Vanilla Skyrim, if you put an enchantment on an expensive Gold Diamond Ring, it will have the exact same strength as on a cheap Silver Ring.

I was wondering if there's any mod around that will make the enchantment stronger depending on the rarity/price of the jewelry.

It would be even better if that mod also affects armor/weapons in the same way.

Thanks in advance

Not that I know of. because of how Skyrim works.