Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello I am pretty desperate for a mod that makes it so NPCs don't turn aggressive so quickly during combat. As a destruction mage its very easy to accidentally hit a friend and you don't always know you're hitting them until its too late. That being said I don't want to be able to kill people or assault people endlessly until they do...is there any mod that addresses this problem you guys know of?

If you are talking about followers the is a mode called UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul by fLokii. Once a followers is available for hire and you ask them to follow you have a chat with them. Go to You know... and then choose the In combat mistakes happen. Forgive and forget. This will make them ignore friendly fire.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a very basic, lore friendly spear mod, that includes spears based off of the weapon types in the game like iron, steel, dwarven, elven, glass, imperial and etc. What I find is usually something a little to out there, or a weapon pack full of stuff I don't want.

Hello I am pretty desperate for a mod that makes it so NPCs don't turn aggressive so quickly during combat. As a destruction mage its very easy to accidentally hit a friend and you don't always know you're hitting them until its too late. That being said I don't want to be able to kill people or assault people endlessly until they do...is there any mod that addresses this problem you guys know of?

If you are talking about followers the is a mode called UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul by fLokii. Once a followers is available for hire and you ask them to follow you have a chat with them. Go to You know... and then choose the In combat mistakes happen. Forgive and forget. This will make them ignore friendly fire.

I'm not I mean NPCs. Like say you're on a quest and hit a quest NPC with a spell. That sort of thing not followers.

Im looking for a Mod that removes the need of Deadra Hearts from Smithing, there was infact the very Mod, but now i cant find it.

Yeah Dav that was made in Skyedit and was removed due to corruption of the files I believe it is super simple to do though.

Looking for a very basic, lore friendly spear mod, that includes spears based off of the weapon types in the game like iron, steel, dwarven, elven, glass, imperial and etc. What I find is usually something a little to out there, or a weapon pack full of stuff I don't want.

Only decent spear mod for the moment are the Immersive weapons I am afraid

Anyone know of any CBBE Mods with separate or modular pants/shorts/skirts/trousers for female characters? I've been searching around but the only mods with modular pants are UNP mods and they don't work well on CBBE bodies.

I'm looking for some mods to make speech less of a chore to level up. I'd be perticularly itnerested if there were a mod to implament a Morrowind style persuasion system in to the game to raise and check the disposition of NPCs. (including taunt and insult options as a means of inciting them to attack you) and anything else that raises speech while doing a minimall ammount of edits to the base game. (Like, no mods that edit shouts or apply scripts to books.)

I'm looking for some mods to make speech less of a chore to level up. I'd be perticularly itnerested if there were a mod to implament a Morrowind style persuasion system in to the game to raise and check the disposition of NPCs. (including taunt and insult options as a means of inciting them to attack you) and anything else that raises speech while doing a minimall ammount of edits to the base game. (Like, no mods that edit shouts or apply scripts to books.)

I am afraid there is no such mod at this stage. It would require heavy scripting and major changes and you said your self you want to avoid this. There is a mod called Read And Learn Speechcraft Speech by Dryblood. However there may be a way how to speed up the process. I'll look into it. See the post below.