Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

@whoden

Is there a mod that overhauls just the achemy table UI? I'm looking for something that changes... umm... How to put this? You know how, when you mix two ingredients and nothing is created, both items get deselected? I'm looking for something to keep that from happening. When I'm just mixing stuff to see what does & doesn't work and I've got a butt-load of ingredients, the scrolling up & down the list gets a tad monotonous.

Oh. And Darkangel13? I did that SKSE.ini thing and now I'm getting weird texture glitches like this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifSmiley-face Arentino.jpg

And it's not just NPCs; it's anything & everything. I went into the Whiterun Hall of the Dead and nearly everything was yellow. And sometimes, video doesn't seem to load at all. I'll go through a door and it will be black, but I can hear NPCs talking. Is this to be expected for a while until all the dead scripts are cleared out?

I gave that advice over 50 people now and I am using this as well. Nobody else reported a problem back to me actually it was the opposite their problems are gone. What you are experiencing is weird indeed. Is the SKSE ini change the only change you have made since we spoke? Cause the usual cause you have described is usually a lighting mod, texture changing or fog changing mod. Do you have a safe backed up before you used the tweak?

Try deleting the ini file load a game before you have made the change and see if you will get the same bug. Let me know.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Does anyone know of a mod that completely removes all Location markers from your world map?

I'm going for a more "immersive" feel for my map, and I don't want any of the locations revealed.

(Note - I am NOT referring to QUEST markers or to my compass. When I open my map, I want to see the graphic of the map *only*, and none of the selectable locations I have visited.)

If no mod exists, would anyone know of a command line or something in the .ini which would do this?

Thanks!

Quote from Wiki

tmm <nn>(,<nn>,<nn>) Show/hide all map markers <nn> should be 1 to show all markers, or 0 to hide all markers. Hiding markers hides ALL markers - including the city markers that are automatically visible at the beginning of the game. When adding markers, the 2nd parameter determines if the ones you add are set as discovered (1, default) or not (0), and the 3rd is all (1) or all but hidden (0,default) (e.g., to add all undiscovered markers without fast travel, enter tmm 1,0,0).

Also I would highly recommend to do some digging and have a look and the Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn in combination with the Immersive HUD - iHUD by Gopher if you are immersion freak like me :P

Any mod that allows your character to pose? I mean, other than Dovahkiin Relaxes Too?

Do you want it to pose automatically? Or is this for screenshots?

If automatically I am afraid the Docahkiin relaxes is the only one. For screens try Puppeteer Master by JohnB and have a look here for a short guide also the Directors Tools by Artisanix may interest you

Hey Dav ;)

Im looking for a Mod that adds Solstheim Furniture within the Windhelm Lower Districts so the Dark Elves feel more at home.

Hey Darkangel, if you have a First Post on the Front Page of the Thread, consider putting Found Links asked by Member so we dont Repeat the same things again. :smile:

For example:

Daventry was looking for a Pony Mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6436/?

Member Name was looking for a Turtles Mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35105/?

I am doing it like this because there is a bug on the nexus forum. Sometimes when I go and edit the post I have made earlier it will get all messed up and I have to retype everything it is annoying like that and I would probably give up on fixing a long reply to all the members at the same time. I am a patient man but sometimes it is too much when I goes wrong 3 out of 5 times a day. :)

@whoden

Is there a mod that overhauls just the achemy table UI? I'm looking for something that changes... umm... How to put this? You know how, when you mix two ingredients and nothing is created, both items get deselected? I'm looking for something to keep that from happening. When I'm just mixing stuff to see what does & doesn't work and I've got a butt-load of ingredients, the scrolling up & down the list gets a tad monotonous.

Oh. And Darkangel13? I did that SKSE.ini thing and now I'm getting weird texture glitches like this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifSmiley-face Arentino.jpg

And it's not just NPCs; it's anything & everything. I went into the Whiterun Hall of the Dead and nearly everything was yellow. And sometimes, video doesn't seem to load at all. I'll go through a door and it will be black, but I can hear NPCs talking. Is this to be expected for a while until all the dead scripts are cleared out?

I gave that advice over 50 people now and I am using this as well. Nobody else reported a problem back to me actually it was the opposite their problems are gone. What you are experiencing is weird indeed. Is the SKSE ini change the only change you have made since we spoke? Cause the usual cause you have described is usually a lighting mod, texture changing or fog changing mod. Do you have a safe backed up before you used the tweak?

Try deleting the ini file load a game before you have made the change and see if you will get the same bug. Let me know.

The only other thing I changed recently was to re-install the Sounds of Skyrim mods, since the save bloat bug was fixed.