Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey. I currently started playing Skyrim again and installed almost every mod that i once had and added a couple of them, got like 90 of them now. Everything seems to be working fine, but there is just one big problem:

One of them is spawning Dwarven Automatons everywhere. With alternate start i can't even spawn somewhere in the woods without them bugging me already. The quests in Riverwood are impossible as well, because i encounter them everywhere and they basically 1hit me everytime. It's not Warzones, not ASIS, nor is it Immersive Patrols and most of the other mods are just textures/homes/sounds/models/whatever (That i don't want to test one by one, because my logic tells me that those kind of mods should not spawn Automatons all over the map). I just can't seem to find this damn mod! xD

If it helps i could post a list of my mods later on, but for now i hope someone just knows what mod i am talking about^^

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am looking for mods to make various boss fights crazy, such as Alduin, Harkon, and Miraak. Preferably mods that modify them to be much more challenging, preferably without making too many changes to the game.

Enhanced Mighty Dragons has some tweaks for all of them and I think Ultimate Combat did have some multiplier for Dragon Priest health's.

Other than that ..no idea, Dragon Priests are for me just these mage's on steroids, kinda could use myself "Ultimate Combat - Magic & Shouts" sort of awesomium.

Is there any mod(s) that would help with a Green Pact observing Bosmer that works with Realistic Needs and Diseases?

I found a hunting mod I'm excited about (Hunterborn) but nothing for a cannibal. I know of Namira's quest but I don't want my character to be a kind of monster that tears off flesh with her teeth. I'm doing that with my Nord Werewolf now.

I'm looking for a mod that gets the dragons to make you their priority target and not just fly around attacking everything they see, fighting dragons in dawnstar is a nightmare. I think that enhanced mighty dragons mod does that but i only want the dragons attacking the dragonborn part, nothing else.