Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the dancing crane variant, white texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10084/?

No, that's not it. I have the Dancing Crane Katana mod already and this one is completely different. I wouldn't even rightly call it a katana, looks more like some kind of fantasy dao variant.

You're the same person that asked about this earlier, right? 'Cause I'm pretty sure somebody pointed you to the correct mod then.

...I don't think so. I mean, I did look through the thread to make sure.

I dug back through myself and found your origina post back on page... 393, i think it was. Iz-Master replied saying he thought it was the Hanzo Hattori Katanas mod, and since you didn't reply back to him, I assumed that was the right one. Sorry.

Sorry for being unable to provide an extensive description, but I'm looking for a specific text mod I had awhile back.

It allowed me to change things like the font, color, size of the text, and the location of the text on the screen. It only affected the dialogue text, though.

Again, sorry for not having a very specific explanation.

Edit: I forgot to note that all the editing was done through a single .Ini file

Edit 2: Okay, did some searching with the keyword "Dialogue" and found what I was looking for. (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18466/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18466%26preview%3D&pUp=1)

Edited by seandkiller

hello everybody! i would like some help finding a particular mod that involves a katana and sheath dual wielding. but it's not the sword animation replacer or anything. it's where you draw your katana and the sheath is equipped as a weapon in your left hand as if it's a sword. i don't remember exactly where i saw it, but i think it was a showcase for a clothes mod. thank you for taking the time to read my post, and if you find this mod i will be quite grateful.

Does anyone know of a lighter blue Stormcloak armor mod?. It's not much of a change but I would like the blue a little lighter if anyone has a mod like that. Thanks.

No, but it would be pretty easy to do!

Im looking for a Mod that ads a Noble Person when doing Radiant Quests for Feran Sadri (Vampire Side) about Deceiving the Herd where i Disguise myself as a Dawnguard, because im Killing Citizens that are Quest Related and littelry Breaking my Game.