Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey folks,

does anyone know this armor? It's a screenshot I've taken several month ago and I just can't remember what mod this is.

Edited by CmAlex

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

does anyone know this armor? It's a screenshot I've taken several month ago and I just can't remember what mod this is.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gif2012-12-30_00059.jpg

is Jamella plate Armor from diablo 2 :D (fortress of pandemonium npc) by hentai

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8728/?

Edited by Harlequin83

Hey guys,

First of all, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.

I'd guess that you guys are the mod-finder-pros, and I'm looking for a mod that may or may not exists

So to the point, when I'm travelling over the roads in Skyrim I rarely encounter npc's (travellers, soldiers, etc.), this does make the travelling aspect a bit boring. So I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds more "life" to the roads, ofcourse I know that there are the travelling merchants but I never encounter these aswell, only when they've already set up their camp.

Oh and while were talking about these travelling merchants/caravans, I wonder if there's an easy way/mod to locate these aswell :).

Thanks in advance!

So to the point, when I'm travelling over the roads in Skyrim I rarely encounter npc's (travellers, soldiers, etc.), this does make the travelling aspect a bit boring. So I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds more "life" to the roads,

Immersive Patrols

Edited by thenobody0

So to the point, when I'm travelling over the roads in Skyrim I rarely encounter npc's (travellers, soldiers, etc.), this does make the travelling aspect a bit boring. So I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds more "life" to the roads,

Immersive Patrols

Thanks! I'll check it out ;)!

Hello,

I'm looking for mods that add NEW 'standalone' Shops to Skyrim- ones that sell new items are preferred...

The mod, 'Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop CBBE by Nikitaa' is a great example of what I mean- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25389//?

I just prefer the 'immersion' feeling of walking "into" an actual store, over just a 'merchant' sitting in a pub. :)

I'm checked lots of house mods but can't find one compatible with the adoptable children and wife, the few ones are modifications of existing houses, but their descriptions normally advices against using the mod if the player already buyed the vanilla house and/or adopted the kids. The 3 houses from Hearthfire are on dangerous locations (near giants and other denizens) and the vanilla ones normally lack something (I love Breezehome because of the location, but sadly is the smalllest house...)