Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi. I modded my game to be hardcore and old style, among many others using Requiem and Lorecraft and everything set to max difficulty.

Now I'm looking for a mod that reduces loot found from mobs, such as gold or "junk" drops. However, I don't want the mod to reduce items placed by Requiem or Lorecraft.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moirai: "If your are new to installing mods though, you may be better off, initially, using a mod manager to ease the process. Jumping in the deep end and installing mods manually can be very problematic"

I know this was said this some time ago but for whatever reason NMM is not compatible with windows 8 and have yet to fix it if it is. Though I'm in no hurry. I am familiar with modding just not modding to this detail so I can do some things through manual installation however, I have had a bull of a time getting the Realistic Needs and Diseases mod to work in English. The overhaul causes crashing and the files from this set don't affect anything even with the newest version of SkyUI. It doesn't register in the Skyrim launcher either and I cant find what im doing wrong after messing with this for about 4 hours now.

Also, I noticed that the DLC patch folders are included. I don't have them and am wondering if they can be excluded.

(for the record I am using the latest version of SKSC and have already verified my files through steam)

Edited by Kayanakoe