Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard of a mod that would allow you to have more than 255 mods.

I heard without, you can't go over.

Can someone help me find it? I'm at around 230 mods right now but I still want more.

that would be the merging feature from wyre bash. it merges esp files. but weapons and armor didn't work for me, so you might want to look into that a little more.

Blugh...

I tried using wyre bash but It just seemed too complicated and I gave up.

Looks like I gotta stay under 255.

Now...the 255 applies to the plugins index number, right?

yes. 255 mods limit only applies to those activated.

Im here to ask, if there is a mod, that enables friendly fire for npcs.

Im rather annoyed with those fire mages spamming spells and killing me, but not their melee allies.

Any leads?

There is always friendly fire it just has to hit the people.

Im here to ask, if there is a mod, that enables friendly fire for npcs.

Im rather annoyed with those fire mages spamming spells and killing me, but not their melee allies.

Any leads?

There is always friendly fire it just has to hit the people.

Ok... thanks, but it does not look like that. They deal close to no damage on allies. I use SkyRe, but highly doubt, that there is something wrong with AI module.

I'll test it more and check for conflicts, but generally have no idea what can be wrong.

Hello,

First I want to say sorry for my bad english. I don't talk in this language very often.

Yesterday i got Skyrim legendary edition and now i want to change some Things. There are so many Mods, so i don't know what Mods i should take...

I hope this is the right thread für my question.

I want to have mods for:

- Bigger female breasts with "natural movement"

- Clothes that replace the original from the game, with the abilitiy to work with the bigger breats

- HD Textures for the world of Skyrim

- Hair with better design. I think the original hair look not very good.

I have installed the Nexus Mod Manager, but i dont know which mods i should install and how to configure it.

Perhapps you have an idea which Mods i schoud use :)

OK detectives, this is not a request, but an idea that I had that I would love to see. I'm checking to see if it exists already and I just can't find it.

NPC vs NPC arena / fight club. When playing Bethesda's open world games (Skyrim, Fallout 3, NV) one of my favorite moments is walking into 2 random groups of NPCs battling it out. Whether it be Imperials battling Stormcloaks, Ice vs. Fire Mage, Bandits vs a Giant or in the case of fallout, Giant Rad Scorpions attacking some wasteland raiders, I love to stand back and just spectate.

Has anyone made a mod for Skyrim or Fallout 3/NV where there's an arena or underground fight club where the mod scripts NPC vs NPC battles that we can watch or even participate in?

Thanks!

I'm looking for any mod that adds practical modern clothes for female characters. By "practical" I mean non-sexualized and casual, something an real modern-day person might actually wear when heading into an ancient tomb or trekking through wilderness. Boots, jackets, a decent pair of pants, etc. Bonus points of they come with an armor rating.

OK detectives, this is not a request, but an idea that I had that I would love to see. I'm checking to see if it exists already and I just can't find it.

NPC vs NPC arena / fight club. When playing Bethesda's open world games (Skyrim, Fallout 3, NV) one of my favorite moments is walking into 2 random groups of NPCs battling it out. Whether it be Imperials battling Stormcloaks, Ice vs. Fire Mage, Bandits vs a Giant or in the case of fallout, Giant Rad Scorpions attacking some wasteland raiders, I love to stand back and just spectate.

Has anyone made a mod for Skyrim or Fallout 3/NV where there's an arena or underground fight club where the mod scripts NPC vs NPC battles that we can watch or even participate in?

Thanks!

well, theres this -

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9380//?

but i have no idea whether this mod works or not. but if it's a "gem", it's probably good. there's also civil unrest

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9494//?

which is random encounter battles between soldiers, bandits, necromancers and all kinds of crazy bat sheet. buuuuut, i've heard about it being outdated. i use it anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯