Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I have been trying to find this armor mod for the past week. I saw it in a Skyrim mod review a buddy of mine showed me a couple months back, but neither of us can find the video again to look up the name.

It is a Female armor mod that was extremely detailed and had a brighter green color to it and it was either a mini dress or something like a leotard. Unsymmetrical, with lace/mesh on the Characters left side. Kind of reminds me of something a over sexualized forest fairy or sprite would wear without wings. That's all I remember of it, sorry.

I've been dying to find this mod and try it out, so if anyone has any leads on it I would really appreciate it. I've already gone through most of Steam's mods and half of Nexus' Mods to find it, I'm starting to think in might be in a set perhaps. I just really want to find it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to find this armor mod for the past week. I saw it in a Skyrim mod review a buddy of mine showed me a couple months back, but neither of us can find the video again to look up the name.

It is a Female armor mod that was extremely detailed and had a brighter green color to it and it was either a mini dress or something like a leotard. Unsymmetrical, with lace/mesh on the Characters left side. Kind of reminds me of something a over sexualized forest fairy or sprite would wear without wings. That's all I remember of it, sorry.

I've been dying to find this mod and try it out, so if anyone has any leads on it I would really appreciate it. I've already gone through most of Steam's mods and half of Nexus' Mods to find it, I'm starting to think in might be in a set perhaps. I just really want to find it.

Sounds like you're talking about the Elven Scaled Armor from the TERA Armor Collection to me. Check out Skyrim For Pimps S5EP15 on Youtube to see if that's the one you mean. Depending on whether which body type you use, you'll need either the UNP version by asianboy345 or the CBBE one from Frigus.

I think you maybe looking for this retex www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23626/?

Anyone know if there is a mod that remodel all vanilla armors for UNPB BBP body?

This one just showed up yesterday, says it supports UNPB w/BBP:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48564/?

Says it doesn't support Dawnguard or Dragonborn armors, though.

I think there was a more complete one available like there is for CBBE, but Nexus is down for maintenance at the moment so I can't search for it.

I wish to create a nice mostly lore friendly female character so I can start the game. I will mod other aspects of the game, but I have a few questions. I believe I will use the UNP body style skinny with the fitness overlay. What are the best mods for eyes ....skin texture, both face and body .... race enhancement, just tweaking staying fairly close to lore....teeth....hair styles and colors.... and any other important lore friendly chargen mods