Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a mod that will most simply display my key loot: daedric artifacts, banners of things I joined, thane gifts, dragon masks, claws, etc. Blood sjel has all that but I don't want to tramp through 50000 square feet. It does not have to be a player home though that would be a bonus. just a display place.

secondly, keeping with my theme of keeping it simple...what player home mod would you suggest that has alchemy/enchant/smithing that is interesting and functional (this is if I can't find a home that has display capabilities)

I would like to thank anyone who read this and double thank anyone who respoonds. I appreciate your time. may all your loot be epic.

I would suggest The Leveler's Tower. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14152/?

It has named display shelves for all Dragon Claws, display busts for all Dragonpriest masks, named display racks for all Daedric Artifacts, named display racks/shelves for some named weapons (such as Nettlebane), an entire large room with a *lot* of mannequins, a display wall for the Dragonmound location map, display shelves for the Elder Scrolls, a display for the Treasure Maps, and tons more stuff that I don't recall right off the bat.

It's primarily a cheater's mod, because you can change just about anything in there. You can instaspawn all soul gems, gold, regular gemstones, whatever. It also has autostorage/autosort, and while the place is huge, the creator has added transport plates around the place so you don't have to do too much walking to get anywhere. Oh, yeah, there's also a garden room where every ingredient is available for harvesting and will respawn, and a mine you can go into that will net you 50 ores per ore type (if you can wait that long to mine them all), including a soul gem vein and "dragon burial site" for Dragonbones. You can set a schedule for your "workers" to mine ore for you, if you don't want to do it yourself.

I use it for display purposes only, although I did use it to change the day length. Word of warning: there's a barrier to keep unwanted creatures out, but that also includes companions. You can disable that by flipping the lever just outside the front door.

Look at the readme section of the mod page for a list of everything. Like I said, it's primarily a cheat mod, but as long as you can resist the cheating part, the display area is great.

I am wondering which hairpack this hairstyle belongs to, and where I can get it.

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/25389-1-1350478918.jpg

it looks like hair15 from Apachii ;))

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a mod that I used in 2012 (I think) but haven't found on the Nexus or just searching the net. It was player home that was a small hut in Dushnikh Yal, and had a cosy area up top as well as a basement with bookshelves on a lower level. I can't remember what it was called or who the mod's author is, but I remember that I really liked it and would like to have it again if it's still up on the net.

If anyone knows where I might find this one I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
Tracy :)

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a mod that I used in 2012 (I think) but haven't found on the Nexus or just searching the net. It was player home that was a small hut in Dushnikh Yal, and had a cosy area up top as well as a basement with bookshelves on a lower level. I can't remember what it was called or who the mod's author is, but I remember that I really liked it and would like to have it again if it's still up on the net.

If anyone knows where I might find this one I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much,

Tracy :smile:

This was the closest I could find. Doesn't sound exactly the same though. :/

Hi Blue Piano. Thanks for that. It wasn't exactly the one I was looking for, but it did give me the idea to search using "stronghold" instead of 'Dushnikh Yal" and so I just found it a few minutes ago. Yay! LOL

Thanks,
Tracy

i played a mod that added a group of enemies such as legion scholars,and old guards with custom enchantments involving various poisons i think it was part of a mod that also added spell books in a scavenger hunt style but i cant remember the name of it

can anyone think of it?

thanks