Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a mod I already had. But I don't know which mod it was.

The mod changed the sheathing-animation for one-hand swords into a ninja-like animation. The character whirled the sword and then sheathed it.

Thank you for reading and maybe searching. ^_^

Edited by ShadowPanther

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone suggest some decent male hair packs? Nothing fancy, super stylish etc; something that fits in with the general theme of Skyrim.

Anyone?

Apachi's hairpack is really are there is for male hairs right now http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

There were a few male hairs included in SG Hairs as well iirc but that file is no longer up for download.

Is there a mod that enables you to change the camera view?. i know this may sound stupid but seriously i want to see my character's face when he/she sheathes' his/her weapon and just capture a screenie

This is already built into the game. I forgot the default key, but check in Control Settings for the key to switch from 1st person to 3rd person.

I've noticed that you can command followers to unlock chests even when they don't have any lockpicks or skill in lockpicking. This renders it almost pointless to invest in the lockpicking skill.

Is there any mod that will disable followers from being able to pick locks? Or at least require them to have lockpicks/skill?

Thanks.

Is there a mod that enables you to change the camera view?. i know this may sound stupid but seriously i want to see my character's face when he/she sheathes' his/her weapon and just capture a screenie

This is already built into the game. I forgot the default key, but check in Control Settings for the key to switch from 1st person to 3rd person.

Nope, didn't found it on the control setting. When the weapon is drawn in 3rd person you can't control the camera view to see your character's face in the vanilla setting i guess.

Nope, didn't found it on the control setting. When the weapon is drawn in 3rd person you can't control the camera view to see your character's face in the vanilla setting i guess.

Oh, I understand what you mean now. Just press and hold the same key you use to go into 1st/3rd person while you weapon's drawn, then rotate the mouse. This will let you see your face while your weapon is out.

I'm looking for a mod I already had. But I don't know which mod it was.

The mod changed the sheathing-animation for one-hand swords into a ninja-like animation. The character whirled the sword and then sheathed it.

Thank you for reading and maybe searching. ^_^

Here you go, I think http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914/?

Thank you very much.

Edited by ShadowPanther

Standalone guards with torches at night mod

I'm looking for a standalone mod that gives guards torches at night.

I know of two bigger mods that do this:

- an addon to Wearable Lanterns which is outdated (as if the necessary core mod)

- Realistic Lighting Overhaul

I'm currently replacing the latter with Realistic Lights & FX, so for maximum compatibility I'll uninstall RLO completely. I could try and leave the city exterior module in (it is that module that gives torches to guards), but would rather not do this.

Any idea if there is a standalone mod for this? Thanks in advance.

/edit: I think I just realized something: Guards equipping torches is a vanilla thing! First I thought it to be a bug or mod-leftover when I uninstalled RLO and guards were still walking around with torches. Then my mistake became clear. The optional module in RLO called "no guards" is meant to disable this function in the vanilla game, not in the mod.

Edited by Salah-ad Din