Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a Mod that stops weapons from floating in the air when doing a Shot Kill. :ohmy:

are you using Dead Body Collision Fix mod?... I'm not but I think there's possibilty that it could help - in general is this floating caused by fact that dead actors are not affected by collision system/gravity and this mod could maybe solve it... just to be clear - are you able to drag those floating weapons with E key or not?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a Mod that stops weapons from floating in the air when doing a Shot Kill. :ohmy:

are you using Dead Body Collision Fix mod?... I'm not but I think there's possibilty that it could help - in general is this floating caused by fact that dead actors are not affected by collision system/gravity and this mod could maybe solve it... just to be clear - are you able to drag those floating weapons with E key or not?

now I've found some info that is more likely this to happen when VSync is turned off.. I haven't seen or maybe hadn't noticed this bug.. I have VSync turned on all the time..

I'm looking for a mod that would allow me to rename my weapons and armor without using the arcane enchanter.

It would be nice if the rename function would be included as a part of skyUI... but it is not.. anyway - with this you can rename almost everything.. ;))

Is there a mod where it lets a race able to have all the looks of the other race? I remember having a mod like this but now i just cant find it. Like a nord being able to have elf eyes, vice versa, etc.

Race Menu Overhaul, perhaps?

Err, sorry but could i have a link? Google failed me :c.

Sorry. My bad. I misremembered the name. It's just RaceMenu by Expired. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?