Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod that tags unarmed fists as daggers, or does something else to make them silent? When you're a sneaky monk, it makes sense that punching should be quiet, but in the vanilla game, fists are treated like one handed weapons, meaning that if you swing, enemies will hear you and find you (unlike with a dagger, which they cannot hear you swing).

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently added a few mods (dragon combat overhaul, civil war overhaul, fire and ice overhaul, SKSE, SkyUI, Dance of Death, forgotten magic, and a couple more that shouldn't be a problem) but now I have dead dragons spawning in front of me every time I exit a building. it's getting annoying. does anyone know what's causing this and maybe a possible fix? any feedback would be appreciated.

thanks.

do you have Deadly Dragons installed?.. two weeks ago I've updated Deadly Dragons from ver. 6.3.5 to the experimental version 7.0 .. after that similar issue showed up... but these were the dragons I've killed in the past but for some reason have not absorbed their souls... it happened maybe 10x and since that time never again... the exact same thing is well known vanilla bug (just not dragons, but dragons skeletons only)..

If you are not using Deadly Draongs & these spawned dragons are not previously by you killed dragons (only are dead instead of alive.. how this can be annoying anyway?? :D) .. then it looks most likely to be some side effect of dragon combat overhaul.. if you are adding or changing something that is related to dragonspawing behavior then is usually good to wait in interior cell at least for one exterior respawn cycle (default 240hours).. maybe it could help even in your situation...

Hi! I was wondering if there is a mod out there similar to Arousing Attires, in that it replaces all female outfits with CBBE BBP compatible outfits, however remains lore friendly in that the new outfits don't show as much skin as this mod does. I currently use CBBE + BodySlide + All of Caliente's vanilla clothing and the CB++ support mods, in addition to the Feminine Running and Victoria's High Heel Walk animation mods, and everything is compatible and working perfectly, minus BBP. I would be willing to sacrifice the customization of BodySlide and CB++ for BBP on the non-skimpified vanilla outfits, if such a thing exists. Please do tell if anyone knows of such a mod! I ask because the intense skimpiness of the Arousing Attires mods makes it hard to take the game seriously, and isn't, as the author stated, "lore-friendly".

Is there a mod that disables thwe vampire check on being a member of the dawnguard? I would like the option to have a vampire player who hunts other vampires. ^_^ Mostly I imagine this going amazingly well with Better Vampires, which allows you to feed on the blood of other vampires in it's later stages!

Is there a mod that disables thwe vampire check on being a member of the dawnguard? I would like the option to have a vampire player who hunts other vampires. ^_^ Mostly I imagine this going amazingly well with Better Vampires, which allows you to feed on the blood of other vampires in it's later stages!

if it exists, I don't know about it... the functionality of whole Dawnguard DLC depends on this "check"... but you can choose to play for the Dawnguard, then before entering soul cairn accept gift from Serana and only thing you need to do to finish whole main quest as a Vampire (but on the side of Dawnguard) is to switch your race (in case you're Nord type in console "setrace NordRace") before you are entering the Dawnguard fort to ask Isran for help in order to kill Harkon and then right after switch the race back (in console: "setrace NordRaceVampire")... this way you'll skip the quest Rising at Dawn and the game will act just like you've intended (I was using the Better Vampires mod while doing this)... it is possible to use the "motrtal mask" spell from the Better Vampires mod, because it is working exactly this way (switching race), but I was using custom race so I had to switch the race manually to achieve that ;))

Edited by cubedj21

I'm looking for a mod, I'm assuming it would be some kind of Illusion spell. I saw it from my friends game, who was using a Naruto spell pack. The spell summoned fog/mist in the area that the player was in to make it easier to sneak. I was wondering if there were any stand alone spells like this one. Because not only do I not want all the Naruto spells, but I can't download it because I have yet to get the DLC as I just got my computer for xmas, as well as Skyrim.

I'm looking for a mod, I'm assuming it would be some kind of Illusion spell. I saw it from my friends game, who was using a Naruto spell pack. The spell summoned fog/mist in the area that the player was in to make it easier to sneak. I was wondering if there were any stand alone spells like this one. Because not only do I not want all the Naruto spells, but I can't download it because I have yet to get the DLC as I just got my computer for xmas, as well as Skyrim.

The mod you are talking about is the Naruto Overhaul, and no ,the spell does not come as a stand alone spell as far as I know. You can however use TES5Edit to cut out the part of the mods you don't want or need, I actually use that exact mod, and cut out everything but a large chunk of the eyes, because they are very vibrant and pretty. =O