Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi anyone know of a mod that retextures the prisoner clothes and some of the stormcloack clothes? seems skyrim 2k,amidianborn BoS,Improved NPC clothing don't retexture those specific two for some odd reason :sad:

Elaborate Textiles, perhaps.

Anyone have an idea what mods these people might be using? Both are using Aela redesign mods, but neither mod changes her figure or outfit.

Picture

Video

Two things to note: The ancient nordic armor used in both of these is missing the amulet/chest piece, suggesting the armor is not vanilla. Second, Aela's figure is more robust, suggesting that the armor override is based on CBBE/UNP/etc. I thought this might be it. It's close, but not quite it.

Any ideas much appreciated!

is there a skimpy armor mod i can use that has the CBBE body for some of the best companion mods i have seen for my likes, red heads and such, but the killerkeo's mod doesn't work that well with the current CBBE 3.2 version. i keep getting CTD when i have those loaded.

I'm looking for any kind of UI mod that improves the menus similar to SkyUI but without the use of SKSE. Something like BTMod for Oblivion. Right now I think my best bet is SkyUI 2.2 since fewer thing break without SKSE installed but if there was just a menu interface mod specifically designed to run without SKSE that'd be great.

Anyone have an idea what mods these people might be using? Both are using Aela redesign mods, but neither mod changes her figure or outfit.

Picture

Video

Two things to note: The ancient nordic armor used in both of these is missing the amulet/chest piece, suggesting the armor is not vanilla. Second, Aela's figure is more robust, suggesting that the armor override is based on CBBE/UNP/etc. I thought this might be it. It's close, but not quite it.

Any ideas much appreciated!

pretty sure the outfit is this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10790/?