Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I was wondering if there has been a mod that has created animations specifically for the use of spears? As of last year there were several mods that added spears, but they used animations from other weapons. That defeated the purpose for me. I haven't been playing Skyrim or been paying attention to any mods over the past year so im out of the loop. I've reinstalled and started pooling up my mods for another playthrough, and if a mod like that is out there I'm willing to give it a shot.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so a while back I saw a mod. I think it was for an armored sabrecatat mount? And I think it came with a flute that you could use to call said sabrecat.

We'll anyways, in the images for that mod there was a picture of a woman wearing a metal bikini type armor. I think the modder said that he would release that armor later but I never checked to see if he did. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Did he ever release it?

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to dis-enchant pre-enchanted items so you can re-enchant them. I swear I've seen a post somewhere but can't remember. Please help!

That was a Request in a Thread of mine where i asked if i can take the Enchanted Item i made and Disenchant them, then Re-Enchant them again, yet no Mod like that exist in witch im still waiting for such a Mod to be made

Sup Daventry and Madcow12 lol

A mod like that indeed doesn't exit. BUT! There is a mod that has that as "unwanted" side effect. Kace Autoloot 2.2 check it out, and if there isn't a way that would satisfy your needs maybe contact Kacemus about your requested mod :wink:

I'm looking for an item placement mod. Are there any other good decorating mods besides Decorator Assistant? And is Decorator Assistant worth installing? The modder has abandoned the mod and I was just curious if it still works. I'm going crazy trying to decorate my house in the marsh.

Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked before... the search function didnt yield any results. But I'm looking for a mod/way to change my race, but retain all my perks and vampire attributes. I noticed that if I change my race using the http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33968/?'>Lossless Race Change mod, it does work, but I lose the fancy glowing eyes (and those are awesome!).

I havent quite tested out if this also resets/removes my vampirism... Otherwise a different question could be, how do I get them glowy eyes~?

I'm looking for a mod that lets enemies chase you from various zones, like they could in Oblivion, rather than just staying where they are and not pursuing you outside of caves/dungeons.

Can anyone suggest to me a good two handed/hammer animation that works with Immersive First Person View? The current one I use is really funky and glitchy. Same with archery. I know that changing animations for things like that has fixed past issues with this mod.