Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'd like to ask about a combo of mods. I just bought a new pc to play Skyrim so I need some mods that can enhance the hell out of this game. My specs are: MSI GTX 660 TI, i5-4570, 8GB RAM.

My goal is to make good female character and especially better NPC characters. Right now I'm using CBBE and SG Textture Renewal but they're obviously not enough. (I care alot about lips and faces)

Also, I'd like to ask about ENB. I used sharpshooter ENB but for some reason the lightning was too bright. Any idea why or which other ENB I should take?

Thank you all every much.

Looking for the mod in skyrim that adds 6 small chests, 2 wide by 3 high to the right of the Whiterun Main gate, and inside each was added armour that can be equipped along with the main pieces of armour that you can craft, the chests contained waist belts, legplates, pauldrons, curiass and arm bands.

Edited by MetroDAMON

Maybe I said the wrong thing earlier. I'm looking for a mod that allows enemies dwelling in caves or forts or dungeons to pursue you outside the dungeon. In Oblivion, if you ran into some bandits in a ruined fort and ran outside, the bandits would chase you outside. I was really disappointed that Skyrim didn't let enemies do that.

Looking for the mod in skyrim that adds 6 small chests, 2 wide by 3 high to the right of the Whiterun Main gate, and inside each was added armour that can be equipped along with the main pieces of armour that you can craft, the chests contained waist belts, legplates, pauldrons, curiass and arm bands.

Pretty sure this is what you're looking for. There's conversion for other bodies if you search, "remodeled."

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

Hello!

Hoping someone can help me out here :) I was looking for (or wanted to know if one exists) a mod that will allow you to change the tone of your shouts. For example, I prefer the shouting tone that come from Bretons/Imperials/Redguards, and wanted to use their shouting tone instead of the deeper one on my high elf.

Is this possible?

Hello.

I've done some searching myself, but have not found a mod simmilar to what I wish for.

Description:

I wish to find a mod that shows (in any way) the damage I deal. As a bonus it would be great if it could also show (in any way) the damage I take.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!

-ultRAW