Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for this mod I saw on YouTube which gives a new quest line. Can't find the vid again so someone help me?

I think what happens is that there's this witch/hag/necromancer girl that wants to be turned into a hagraven and you have the choice to help her. She needs you to go to a house where there's this family and you're supposed to kill them but then they're really kind and giving to you so you have the choice not to kill them...

Sound familiar to anyone?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for this mod I saw on YouTube which gives a new quest line. Can't find the vid again so someone help me?

I think what happens is that there's this witch/hag/necromancer girl that wants to be turned into a hagraven and you have the choice to help her. She needs you to go to a house where there's this family and you're supposed to kill them but then they're really kind and giving to you so you have the choice not to kill them...

Sound familiar to anyone?

She is a character from the mod Interesting NPC's.

I was wondering if there is a mod offering more freedom in simple movement,to make it more like Oblivion.

I don't know if a mod like that exist or not,but I haven't happen to find something that does this in my search.

I want a mod that allows the player to jump while sprinting,and attack while in mid-air.

Is there any mod offering this ?

I'm looking for a cosmetic mod that changes the way that Dragon Priest masks and full-face helmets, such as the Steel Plate Helmet, the Dwarven Helmet, and the Masque of Clavicus Vile, appear on beast races. It's just really weird having an Argonian character and imagining their poor snout getting crushed inside their helmet. At the moment I've got a mod (Complete Crafting Overhaul) that allows you to turn helmets into circlets which is alright for now, but lacks some panache.

What I'm looking for is something like what the masks from the Tribunal Robes mod has going on: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20077/?