Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi,

I just installed skyrim and because im bored of the "linear" gameplay i would like to go my own path. By linear i mean all the things the game devs want you to do and the things they forbid you.

I went to the first city and first thing i tought is i want to kill them all and go to another city do the same and so on.

So it turns out some npc's like traders or quest npc's regenerate after i kill them which makes an unfair play for me.

The question is - Is there a mod which enables to kill everysingle npc despite destroying the quest line and such?

Thank you in advance for your time.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is an image of what i was talking about. Ignore the naked woman. My desire here is the mod which changes the layout of the throneroom.

The throneroom in the Blue Palace does normally NOT look like this.

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy297/Rubicon83/vlcsnap-2014-04-07-00h49m14s232.png

Doesn't anyone know what mod affects the Blue Palace in this way?

I think the ida of a true "seat of the high king" is very immersive.

I'm not completely sure, but this Game of Thrones mod is changing the Blue Palace in a similar way :wink:)

*in a whining voice* .. aaaaaaw, but i don't want Game of Thrones... :( :'(

I just want that particular layout in the Blue Palace. The thrones... not the GAME of thrones.. XD

Hi all. Is there any mod that changes controls and useability related to horses? I'm already using convenient horses, but that affects different things.

The problems i'd like to see changed are:

-Horses generally handling abysmally, and particularly being unable to walk backwards. If i hold S without moving the camera, i want the horse to slowly trot backwards, nto try to turn around

-The forced third person view sucks, and breaks immersion. i'd really like to ride in first person.

-Mounted combat is generally terrible. Especially trying to aim a bow while mounted. being able to use first person would help with this, but also the turning animation seems slow and doesn't keep up with where the camera is pointed.

Any mod that changes some/all of these issues would be awesome. Even just fixing one of them would go a long way. Anything helps