Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

some time ago I think I saw a Skyrim Texture Overhaul for performance.

Rather than just cut down all textures (as seen in Skyrim Halfsized) the author claims he's gone through every single texture file and estimated which ones could be reduced how far, based on the size of their in-game object.

Does anyone know the name of that mod?

Hi guys I wonder if you can help me find a mod that I used to have but I deleted it by accident :(

I can't remember the name of the mod but here's a description of it....

when you start a new game you are outside of a big double gate which is on the boundary below Helgen ''as you look at the world map'' also to your right there's a cave called Southfringe Sanctum... when the new game loads your straight at the Char menu, you are equipped with iron armour and an axe and a few potions etc... after your done with your Char you are immediately given THREE options join the Stormcloaks or the Imperials or Just visit the country / world. if you choose to 'just visit the country / world you get no initial quests etc... you can then fast travel 'if you want' to Helgen and so begin your game. btw Helgen is the only place 'highlighted' on the map .. hence being able to fast travel there. I would also mention that I have checked 'Unbound and Alternate starts etc none of them give you the option to 'just visit the country / world' and can't find the mod I'm looking for :/ thanks for any help you guys can give me.