Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello there!

Well, Im searching a Mod which makes you aible to manage more then one character

Is there a mod which does this? O:

Or is this impossible? D:

(maybe makes a menu for that or something)

Are you talking about managing your saves, if so there is a mod (Utility) called TESVSGM - The ElderScrolls V Save Game Manager the advantage to this is that you can have multiple save directories one for each character here is the URL >http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15/?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been seeing pics online recently that have elves with lop ears...kinda like the oblivion "cute elf" race had. I was wondering if anyone had seen a link to a download site. I've tried doing a google search with cute elf skyrim and lop eared elf skyrim but no luck so far. Heres a youtube link for reference to what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4bnPwVFnI&feature=relmfu

not sure if this is what you looking for but I found this under Races, Classes and Birthsigns > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35496/?

I'm not sure where to post this, but I don't think it's a request so I'll post it here, hope it doesn't bother anyone.

Anyway, I was wondering if I can use Oblivion mods in Skyrim or if there is a way to convert Oblivion mods so that they can work in Skyrim.

Thanks in advance!

I believe the rules governing that sort of thing fall into the catagory "you need to have permissions" and or you can't because the Copyright laws forbid it. I know Dark One's (host of this site ) Policy on this subject can be found on the site's forums (as a sticky )

Hey, I have seen pics of what appears to be a hood down version of the "Mantle of the silver hand" but cannot seem to find which mod it came from. It is basically a black fur cloak with bear arms laying over the shoulders of the character. Thanks to any that help.

Hey, I have seen pics of what appears to be a hood down version of the "Mantle of the silver hand" but cannot seem to find which mod it came from. It is basically a black fur cloak with bear arms laying over the shoulders of the character. Thanks to any that help.

Perhaps you can find what you're looking for here? :)

sup guys! i'm looking for a mod that i saw some days ago where u can preview how armors would look like on my character. does anyone know which one i mean?
armor that i haven't crafted yet that is

Edited by Schouenborg

A few weeks ago i installed a mod which gives a permanent plus of (i think) 500 to my carrying weight. This mod was very good, because it does not changed the german names to english. After reinstalling my complete PC i looked for this mod but cannot find it again. Can you help?