Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'd like to know what mod is this sword (i like glowing swords for my char).

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/2443349-1401463644.jpg

Thanks in advance :P

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know if there are any long gloves that will go well with Osare Knee socks and Osare Mufflers? I've done a little searching myself and the only long gloves i could find here on the nexus are essentially stripper/hooker gloves :/ not exactly winter friendly apperal if you ask me.

Hey guys I'm looking for a certain skimpy clothing/armor mod, but cant find it anywhere. I have seen it in a lot of screenshots and I think its for UNP but i could be wrong, Its the one in this *ahem* demonstrational" video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCxkRTCMw1Q If anyone knows what it is called or where to find it that would be awesome. Thanks!

A few days ago - while searching for a special mod - i remember, that there was a mod which made it impossible to hurt my follower.

I am now looking for this mod, had a look at the section "followers" but could not find it. Anyone an idea?

A few days ago - while searching for a special mod - i remember, that there was a mod which made it impossible to hurt my follower.

I am now looking for this mod, had a look at the section "followers" but could not find it. Anyone an idea?

maybe try UFO? it has options to make your follower(s) ignore your damage and/or make them essential. I use this mod all the time and works really well.

ok here is my question. Is there a way to tell what mods are script heavy?

I running at least two script heavy mods (Frostfall and Leveler's Tower) and am trying to clean it up a bit, but do not really want to go back and install all my mods from scratch again as it's far too much hassle.

also, is there a mod that can make words of power be on scrolls and these scrolls are earned based on how much time you spend with the grey beards? recently read a naruto and skyrim crossover that had this idea in the beginning of it...seems really cool,

Edited by brsingr11

Does anyone know of a Non-Steam version of this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10172 or anything close to it that achieves same results ? Or perhaps where I can just download it without using Steam Subscribe ?

I have searched but came out empty so far, this is really the best I have seen / used for its purpose, ATF , the overhaul etc. just don't do it anywhere close to as good as that mod, but I really don't want to use / mix in steam subscribed mods.

Thanks

Is there a mod that allows the importing of TESIV:Oblivion face files, with the .off file extension?

I would like to import a face I used in TESIV:Oblivion, to be used as a starting point to edit it, to fit the racial appearances for the TESV:Skyrim game.

I don't think a straight across import would look right most likely, but I think it could be used as a starting point for sure, I think.

Thanks. :smile: