Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello, I'm looking for a mod (player home or otherwise) that adds a large number of mannequins (about 50) to an interior cell, preferably one that does not have the mannequins too spaced out.

Mods that I have tried thus far:

Dovahkiin Wardrobe- Infinite loading screen when trying to enter

Dovahkiin Hideout- too little mannequins

Underground Vault- Freezing when entering the wings

Castle grey- Mannequins are too spaced out in too large an area

SPODUM- It gets tedious adding the mannequins one by one XD

I'd appreciate any help and recommendations. thanks.

Try Jaggarsfield? I know it has a lot of mannequins.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm looking for a mod (player home or otherwise) that adds a large number of mannequins (about 50) to an interior cell, preferably one that does not have the mannequins too spaced out.

Try Jaggarsfield? I know it has a lot of mannequins.

Thanks for that suggestion. Jaggarsfeld does indeed have quite a few mannequins but I need more XD

Anyone know any other house mods that have more mannequins?

So here is an image of what i was talking about. Ignore the naked woman. My desire here is the mod which changes the layout of the throneroom.

The throneroom in the Blue Palace does normally NOT look like this.

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy297/Rubicon83/vlcsnap-2014-04-07-00h49m14s232.png

Doesn't anyone know what mod affects the Blue Palace in this way?

I think the ida of a true "seat of the high king" is very immersive.

What... so NOBODY has seen this layout of the throneroom in the Blue Palace?? Ever?? o.O

So here is an image of what i was talking about. Ignore the naked woman. My desire here is the mod which changes the layout of the throneroom.

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy297/Rubicon83/vlcsnap-2014-04-07-00h49m14s232.png

What... so NOBODY has seen this layout of the throneroom in the Blue Palace?? Ever?? o.O

it was changed by one of the Game ot Thrones overhaul... maybe this one

But i dont want Game of Thrones.. :O isnt there anyway i could just use this one change and not implement any of the other crap? :(

can anyone give me some advice on how to get immersive armors working? I downloaded the mod with NMM. when I click activate NMM runs through the process normally, and the mod popup shows up asking if I use UNB body mod. I don't. when I click finish the activation popup shows up for about a second, then disappears and another popup comes up saying them mod was not activated. help please?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Dwarvenhaven (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10177/?) has a rather lage mannequin room. But it's been a while since I used it, so don't quote me on that.

anyone remember the mod that gave really simple interactive qualities to alot of static objects? ie let you hide loot in hay stacks, practice dummies and archery targets gave exp (and no, not the training dummies mod, i remember that one). it had several other features but those are the two i remember. thanx

But i dont want Game of Thrones.. :O isnt there anyway i could just use this one change and not implement any of the other crap? :sad:

Well, it's quite easy to extract only the Blue Palace cell data (with TES5Edit or in CK), but I'm really not in the mood to do so for 700mb mod :D