Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a mod that makes the males less muscular. The Smooth Male Body already does a pretty good job at that but if there's a mod that makes them even more gently toned it'd be great. Otherwise, SMB will do just fine

Secondly, I'm looking for a mod that makes the female faces prettier but without: A, turning them into creepy Barbie dolls; B, make every single woman in Skyrim look as if they're all photo models. I'm looking for something ''normal'': I want the women to look nicer and less like old farts but at the same time I'd like to avoid anything too extreme, know what I mean?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my mod , sands of time. That's a custom effect from fighting hallucination spiders or brood rat. But not a known bug. Try removing all effects using the Remve Effects artifacts Arthmoor placed in temples.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a mod that makes the males less muscular. The Smooth Male Body already does a pretty good job at that but if there's a mod that makes them even more gently toned it'd be great. Otherwise, SMB will do just fine

Secondly, I'm looking for a mod that makes the female faces prettier but without: A, turning them into creepy Barbie dolls; B, make every single woman in Skyrim look as if they're all photo models. I'm looking for something ''normal'': I want the women to look nicer and less like old farts but at the same time I'd like to avoid anything too extreme, know what I mean?

Try this. If you want a grittier look, use the Women of Skyrim normalmaps (*_n.dds files) with Mature Skin's diffusemaps (*.dds files, the actual texture for the skin itself).

Was poking around google images when I found this,can't find it for the life of me however the URL is definitely indicates that it's a nexus screenshot. http://nexusmods.com/images/110/2670579-1368866091.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36875/?

Edited by Laereal

Carrying on a tradition that goes back to Morrowind and Oblivion, I have started one for Skyrim.

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Please don't link to pirate sites or forbidden sites.

Buddah

Yes i downloaded a mod well more a playable race think her name was Lilli i'v gone through my download history but just can't find it i even gone through the Race and birthstone on here no luck

I saw a mod in the Nexus of Skyrim to use an MCM menu to allow you to add modded weapons and armor from other mods that add it to your game to other enemies. I forgot what the mod was called and would really love to use it. You didn't need the use of a leveled list in that respect anyways.

Edited by PoisonTAWW

Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Theres a console command variable for that.

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult x (x is the multiplier with 1 being default, .5 would decrease the recovery time by 50% and .25 would decrease the recovery time by 75%.

I believe there is a mod out there that can do this as well as a few other things have you heard of Dragon Soul Relinquishment That will do the job your looking for or if you want Skyre I think can do that same thing if you want it in a perk style or Perkus Maximus.

I just now noticed how old this comment thread is and the person who was looking for said mods may have found them in-between the time the discussion started and was answered.

Edited by PoisonTAWW

Just had to reinstall Skyrim after getting Windows 10 installed and I can't find a particular mod I had. It contained several sets of necklaces, bracelets, and anklets with the names like Nord Hero, College Mage, and Ancient Nord. Any assistance would be appreciated.