Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi guys, some years ago I used to play with a mod for Skyrim which gave me some spells I could use to enchant my weapon with flame, frost and light effect. I'm not talking about enchantments, but proper spells I could cast on the moment to enchant my not-enchanted sword with the effect I needed that moment. However I don't remember which mod it was and google seach isn't giving me any results.

Any help, please?

May not be the one you want, but Witchhunter Spells and Prayers has on-the-fly enchantment effects as powers (not spells)

No it's not what I was looking, but thanks for the reply. I'm starting to think it was from one of the major overhaul I played, maybe Skyrim Redone or Requiem, which is a shame ç_ç

Colourful magic has that.

Thanks, I will give a look at that :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks.Was just looking for a mod that adds a light armor set fitting of a dark night sort of character. And if you can link a fitting weapon as well(preferably one handed sword) that would be great as well. Looked through a lot of the armor mods on the nexus and couldn't find anything that tickled my fancy.

Hi all - I'm looking for several specific mods. The first is one that adds lip movement to the player character when they shout. The second one removes the bags from the mage robes and makes them a wearable addon. The third adds light versions of heavy armor and heavy versions of light armor, both craft able. The last one took a talos statue and made armor out of it.

Where can i find this sword but with a green jem and a red scabbard?

*snip*

Do you know if such a re-texture exists? If not but you have this sword, it wouldn't be too difficult to recolour the textures yourself. gimp (free imaging software) and a *.dds plug-in to be able to edit the textures is all you need. And a bit of patience. And maybe some trial and error... :)

Hopefully a mod like this exists:

I'm looking for a mod that removes the "bone creaking" sound of skeletons, or at least lowers the volume on it. I'm playing a necro with skyre and the creaking is driving me nuts. Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Is anyone know this mod?? I can't find it in anywhere...

I searched the image using the "Google Images" search by images feature and the only places it links back to are some NSFW Tumblr pages and a couple of Japanese forums which link back to that Tumblr Page. I think this was an editing job.

Edited by SirPeculiar