Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is anyone know this mod?? I can't find it in anywhere...

I searched the image using the "Google Images" search by images feature and the only places it links back to are some NSFW Tumblr pages and a couple of Japanese forums which link back to that Tumblr Page. I think this was an editing job.

I did the same thing and came to the same conclusion. Still cool to see what it would be like though.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched the image using the "Google Images" search by images feature and the only places it links back to are some NSFW Tumblr pages and a couple of Japanese forums which link back to that Tumblr Page. I think this was an editing job.

I did the same thing and came to the same conclusion. Still cool to see what it would be like though.

Yeah, very cool to imagine for sure. It was a good editing job too. Wish something like that existed.

Yeah, very cool to imagine for sure. It was a good editing job too. Wish something like that existed.

ok Thx everyone

UPDATE!

This is for the above post. For all those who may wonder about the mod.

After some Batman investigating I managed to find the author of that armor, Cerumen, who now goes by Gechbal (The maker of the amazing Stormlord set) and he told me that he lost everything for the armor in a hard drive crash. It's a damn shame but stunning work.

Edited by SirPeculiar

i need help finding a mod its a tower mod that once you enter you have to defeat all the enemies before you can leave and the enemies don't respawn after you defeat them

Does anyone know of a mod that allows me to "store" animal followers? I have MHiYH (My Home is Your Home), but that seems to only work on normal followers. I never actually seen a mod like this, but there has to be one like it somewhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out MHiYH does work on animal followers.

Edited by Draconzis