Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of a mod that simply lets you transfer enchantments from one item to another? Someone has a mod request for it and I'm thinking of making one if none already exists.

I've seen something like this in the past, early days of modding. Another one for artifacts enchantments to be transferred to your chosen item. I don't recall the names of the mods.

Does anyone know of a mod that simply lets you transfer enchantments from one item to another? Someone has a mod request for it and I'm thinking of making one if none already exists.

I've seen something like this in the past, early days of modding. Another one for artifacts enchantments to be transferred to your chosen item. I don't recall the names of the mods.

I mean technically u can take any enchantment off and then use it on another item: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8157/?

I mean technically u can take any enchantment off and then use it on another item: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8157/?

Thanks, but that's not what I meant. That just allows disables the filters that prevent you from disenchanting items. What the person wanted is something that bypasses the entire enchanting system and instead just lets you directly move an enchantment from one item to another.

After even more searching I still haven't found anything so I wrote the script to do the enchantment swap last night. Now I just have to decide how to put it in the game. It could be a spell, special enchanting station, service offered by some NPC, etc.

Quite a while back, I swear I saw a video on a mod that added building times to the Hearthfire housing mechanic (as in, you would build part of your house and it would take a certain amount of in game time to complete) but I cannot find it on the nexus/google/steam workshop.

I was wondering if anybody had any idea what this mod may have been called or where I can find it?

I did have someone suggest the living takes time mod, but that skips time ahead for each action, where the mod I (think) I saw added a timer of sorts in stead (similar to how all those silly mobile games work in a way)

Quite a while back, I swear I saw a video on a mod that added building times to the Hearthfire housing mechanic (as in, you would build part of your house and it would take a certain amount of in game time to complete) but I cannot find it on the nexus/google/steam workshop.

I was wondering if anybody had any idea what this mod may have been called or where I can find it?

I did have someone suggest the living takes time mod, but that skips time ahead for each action, where the mod I (think) I saw added a timer of sorts in stead (similar to how all those silly mobile games work in a way)

Tel Nalta II has that

Tel Nalta II has that

Tel Nalta II is its own home though, I'm thinking of the three vanilla hearthfire homes (Lakeview, Windstad and Heljarchen)