Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Quite a while back, I swear I saw a video on a mod that added building times to the Hearthfire housing mechanic (as in, you would build part of your house and it would take a certain amount of in game time to complete) but I cannot find it on the nexus/google/steam workshop.

I was wondering if anybody had any idea what this mod may have been called or where I can find it?

I did have someone suggest the living takes time mod, but that skips time ahead for each action, where the mod I (think) I saw added a timer of sorts in stead (similar to how all those silly mobile games work in a way)

Tel Nalta II has that

Tel Nalta II is its own home though, I'm thinking of the three vanilla hearthfire homes (Lakeview, Windstad and Heljarchen)

I was meant to add 'check the modders other mods'. I don't see the timer thing making any sense unless it hires construction workers or something.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a while back, I swear I saw a video on a mod that added building times to the Hearthfire housing mechanic (as in, you would build part of your house and it would take a certain amount of in game time to complete) but I cannot find it on the nexus/google/steam workshop.

I was wondering if anybody had any idea what this mod may have been called or where I can find it?

I did have someone suggest the living takes time mod, but that skips time ahead for each action, where the mod I (think) I saw added a timer of sorts in stead (similar to how all those silly mobile games work in a way)

Tel Nalta II has that

Tel Nalta II is its own home though, I'm thinking of the three vanilla hearthfire homes (Lakeview, Windstad and Heljarchen)

I was meant to add 'check the modders other mods'. I don't see the timer thing making any sense unless it hires construction workers or something.

Immersion mostly, Its not often I click on a button irl and something just magically appears somewhere xD! It was just a mod I swear I saw somewhere but can't find, guess i'll make do without for now

Tel Nalta II has that

Immersion mostly, Its not often I click on a button irl and something just magically appears somewhere xD! It was just a mod I swear I saw somewhere but can't find, guess i'll make do without for now

Several of Darkfox127's mods do this. For example:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57141/?

I have looked high and low for this armor. Does anyone know what it is and where I can find it? Or even if they just know who made it so I could contact them. I have seriously been looking for this armor for weeks now, and the only thing that eve comes up when I google image search this is pintrest which then leads me to skyrim beautification project, which doesn't even have this picture on the page that it takes me to. Someone told me possibly Hikari armor but I looked and could not find it, but it does look like the same character used in the Hikari follower videos. NEED HELP!

Edited by bazinga313

Are there any huge Vanilla Armor Replacers for men the way ChronoTrigger77s mod remodels all armor and clothings for women?

I tried searching for Remodeled Armor Replacer for Men but 'men' is apart of the word 'women' (as 'males' is apart of the word 'females')

and that is all that comes up. I really respect the amount of effort people like Caliente and ChronoTrigger77 and others put into these mods. I want to know if anyone has done this for all of the armors and clothes for boys?

Thanks in advance. It might take me a while to come back to this post again.

Edited by ayala84

Which mod adds an indoor market to Whiterun. Just across the bridge at COC Whiterun, a large round tower set into the hillside overlooking Whiterun. The tower has a market inside. Also adds various buildings on the paths outside Whiterun like an external settlement with tents, & extra farm houses & a Thamor outpost. Looking to remove the mod but can't remember which one it is?

[EDIT] Found it, it was THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM ULTIMATE

Edited by pcaviator