Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question to people here about a mod that might add a spell to alter the player's appearance.

I play as a vampire and as such, my character's face looks pretty obvious to that fact. I use the mod Dynamic Vampire Appearance, which changes my character's visual appearance according to the level of hunger my character is at. The hungrier they get, the less normal they appear. At all times excluding combat or with vampire vision active, the eyes are red with vertical pupils as intended.

My problem is with the spell Mortal's Mask which does not visually change my character's appearance to look like a perfectly normal person.

Is there a mod that adds a spell to visually alter your appearance to look normal or perhaps to copy another character's appearance? I know and am well aware i can manually do that via console or the Race Menu, but it isnt terribly convenient or easy to do that every time i wanted to say, visit Whiterun.

"What's a dective?" It's a spelling mistake. :confused:

what are you talking about?

Do a search on the word "dective" in this topic. :thumbsup:

"What's a dective?" It's a spelling mistake. :confused:

what are you talking about?

Do a search on the word "dective" in this topic. :thumbsup:

Ah thanks Bess. Yeah im gonna have to agree we may need a detective to solve this... Or an editor