Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I making an old, wise character, kind of like Iroh from Avatar TLAB.

I'm looking for a robe that is possibly opened in the front of just something not as neat and tight as all the robes in the game.

I've searched but haven't really found anything that fits the bill.

Has anyone seen one, standalone or part of a mod?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I don't know if this is the place to post this, but I didn't see another thread for it. Also, didn't seem worth making a whole thread for.

So, I needed some help identifying an ENB from some screenshots. Here they are:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/77903-3-1471250170.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/77903-0-1481171288.jpg

I have been looking around the Nexus and found no presets that look similar enough, though it may be custom. If anyone knows what ENB this is, or something quite similar, I would be incredibly grateful. Cheers!

I used a mod that makes mercenaries not so expensive to hire at first but they take a payment after some time, something like 100 gold for 1 day of service.. I cant find the mod now, i used it about a year ago and i remember using requiem with it.

I used a mod that makes mercenaries not so expensive to hire at first but they take a payment after some time, something like 100 gold for 1 day of service.. I cant find the mod now, i used it about a year ago and i remember using requiem with it.

Try FollowerLivePackage or Mixed Units Tactics.

Hello community!

I'm looking for a mod/utility that would allow me to see in game from what mod is a certain object/NPC etc when I point/click on them in a certain way. I had one installed for Oblivion and I remember finding something like this for Skyrim years ago, but my memory is foggy at best and can't remember for sure.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Thanks, found it! ;)

Edited by Pushkatu

Hi guys, I've been trying to find a mod that simply changes hold guards armors to another skyrim default armor. Like for example, Markarth guards wearing dwarven armor, Whiterun guards wearing Steel Plate armor, etc. Is there such a mod that exists? I do not want guards to be wearing modded armor either. Just default. And no I dont plan on going to every guard sneaking (im playing warrior atm) and putting the armor into their inventory because that is just boring and immersion breaking. Thanks!

Looking for a mod that overhauls the music but instead of 'epic' music, just something light hearted and fits the setting.

Hi guys, I've been trying to find a mod that simply changes hold guards armors to another skyrim default armor. Like for example, Markarth guards wearing dwarven armor, Whiterun guards wearing Steel Plate armor, etc. Is there such a mod that exists? I do not want guards to be wearing modded armor either. Just default. And no I dont plan on going to every guard sneaking (im playing warrior atm) and putting the armor into their inventory because that is just boring and immersion breaking. Thanks!

Closest I know of: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2819/?