Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I've asked the person who posted this picture in their mod about the armor this character is wearing, but I have yet to receive any response. I was hoping someone here might know where to get this:

EDIT: I am looking specifically at the set including the gauntlets, boots, pauldrons, etc. Piercings and jewelry excluded.

77701-0-1470569376.jpg

I've been looking for a thread that could potentially help me find a certain mod, and this seems to be the closest possible thing I could find. If this is not the case, I would be grateful if someone could redirect me to a more proper part of the forums if such a place exists.

-Thanks!

Edited by AerynRaJirrah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Nexus!!

I'm trying to look for a mod that may or may not exist. I'm looking for an idle animation mod where the player is playing with a little ball of magic in the palm of their hand... or something to that effect!

I recall seeing a Youtuber whose videos always had an intro that included his character using that animation, but I can't remember the Youtuber or the specific video. I'm already using Pretty Female Idles, Magiska, and YY Mystic Knight which all come with various magic user-friendly animations and none of them have the one that I'm specifically looking for.

I'm still scouring Youtube for the video I saw with a hope that I might be able to help narrow down the search! But any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

I'm wanting to make a mod that let's a bow fire spells when you bash like the Dawnguard Runehammer does.

My idea is to bash with my bow and it fire a force push aRea effcect to get more room when enemies rush in.

Is there a mod that does this already?

I don't know if any of these ideas already exist, but they are so simple that i'd be surprised if one of them hadn't been made yet. Regardless, on the off chance that the mod finder thread turns up empty, or if someone wants to make one which hasn't been realized yet, i'm posting these ideas here, which i've been looking for since half a decade ago.

I'm looking for mods to make pacifism easier. Either of these would be great:

EDIT: A lot of these ideas have been more or less implemented, but none are offering what i need: A way to solve dungeons without having NPCs permanently dead, but without having to potentially deal with them again.

-Nonlethal takedown option - (semi implemented by KNOCKOUT OVERHAUL and SNEAK TOOLS)

Something like the Ranger Takedown from FONV but permanent. The NPC would still ragdoll - read die- after being sneak attacked, but would be "knocked out" instead of stabbed viciously.

-Take prisoner - (semi implemented by BIND AND GAG)

Any NPC that gets temporarily knocked out or reduced to 0 HP would get shackled and be unable to move permanently.

-Make neutral spell - (this would be very useful in combination with knockout or sneaktools)

Any NPC that gets temporarily knocked out or reduced below some minimum HP would get the setplayerrelation 2 or something command applied by this spell to turn them neutral permanently.

-True resurrection - (THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR)

A spell that would make a dead NPC be resurrected instead of being a zombie thrall, but would be set to neutral with setplayerrelation 2 or something.

-Actually flee - (semi implemented by MERCY and FIGHT OR FLY)

Fleeing would be mandatory, not just an option, and permanent not just a tactic.

I'm really tired of all most fights in skyrim being to the death.

sounds like you may need "Abduction SSE" by LazyGirl

nonlethal takedowns and stuff...to me a bondage scenario would work...

Pops

I'm wanting to make a mod that let's a bow fire spells when you bash like the Dawnguard Runehammer does.

My idea is to bash with my bow and it fire a force push aRea effcect to get more room when enemies rush in.

Is there a mod that does this already?

Yes, there is. Look for Spellsword on the nexus.

Hi. i've found a cape that i like (from google images) and i was wondering if anyone knows if its from a mod somewhere? i cant seem to find it myself so im seeking help on this one lol. ill attach a photo of it i, hope it can be viewed.

-thanks

Hi. i've found a cape that i like (from google images) and i was wondering if anyone knows if its from a mod somewhere? i cant seem to find it myself so im seeking help on this one lol. ill attach a photo of it i, hope it can be viewed.

-thanks

looks like an unreleased WIP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/360815?