Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I posted my question once and i recieved answer, but that wasn't this mod, so i ask again.

I'm looking for mod, which let you take armor AND RAGS off off draugr. I don't know if this is seperate mod, or part of some bigger modification. All i found on nexus was standalone ancient nord armors, but it isn't what i'm looking for.

Thanks for help!

Try Skyrim Immersive Creatures. It allows you to take armor off of Draugr to the point of nakedness. Some Draugr spawn completely naked or in rags by default.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a mod which works on both genders and which contains some long, heavy, plain gauntlets, but with metal studs?

Something like the Pirate gloves in the ZZjay's wardrobe set (I know a lot of mods use that glove mesh), but studded, the way many of the Wtcher armours are.

Edited by SmedleyDButler

Ma

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a mod which works on both genders and which contains some long, heavy, plain gauntlets, but with metal studs?

Something like the Pirate gloves in the ZZjay's wardrobe set (I know a lot of mods use that glove mesh), but studded, the way many of the Wtcher armours are.

Why not just use the Witcher armours?

Many of them are male-only. A few have both genders available (cat armour, for example), but none that I've noticed with long, plain, studded gloves.

Hoping I've overlooked one somewhere.

So I chop and change animations a lot, sometimes I lose track of where specifics come from. While back I was running a jump animation (just the regular initial ground level jump, not freefall or recovery) which had a fairly specific motion in the arms. It felt a little looser and less wooden than most of those floating around. I'm pretty sure it was separate and different from, but had arm motion similar to Light Foot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPO6z9mB_OQ). You can see the left elbow coming back and the right forward, that's the motion that was quite similar.

I'd like to get it back if it seems familiar to anyone. Thanks.

Edit: I found it, XP32's "forward only" non acrobatic jump, it was buried inside a collected animations installer.

Edited by Augh3d

So, Im booting up skyrim again and looking for a mod ive never been able to find:

I just want a simple nude male mesh that removes underwear from all races without adding genitalia. a simple nude male "barbie/ken doll" model. Ive exhausted my search ability, so if anyone knows of one in this endless sea of confusing model replacers, I would be most appreciative.

• 2 weeks later...