Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

havent played in about a year and had to start fresh with modding as something happend to my pc and lost all my mods. anyhoo i had a player home that was located above darkshade, there was a bridge to get to it just down the road from valtheim towers going towards riften. it had its own housecarl a bard a spriggian guardian and the option to add a room to adopt kids and have them live there. there were 5 main rooms the living area the basement living area for follower the main hall the magic nook with the guardian and enchanting and alchemy table and the blacksmith and bar area. it wasnt a huge house either it was all in one cell.

despite all that i cant remember the name and ive been looking for hours.

somebody please help

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim SE: I know there is a mod that changes the display area and size for subtitles, but I can't for the life of me find it. I might have it already installed, I have SkyHud and SkyUI installed, and my subtitles are a couple pixels from the bottom of my screen and very large. Is there something I'm overlooking that edits subtitles?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ! The other day I was fighting some bandit but I kept hitting one of the dead body instead of the living opponent like I should. Is there some mod that reverse the hit priority specifically or even a combat mod that includes this modification ?

Edited by kesharrad

Hey, new to the forums, and I've been searching for mods to adjust the scale of giants. I know there are a *lot* of them, and I've already downloaded a few, but not of them quite, match what i'm picturing.The giants are either way too huge, or the change is barely noticeable. So, i was just wondering if there where any that multiply the scale by about 5x or 6x. So larger than most mods, but not quite as big as the few mods that make them super huge. Oh, I'm using Legendary Edition, so no Special Edition mods, please.

Edited by isamukuno

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm looking for mod similar to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13968/?tab=description&topic_id=667398

What i mean by that, is that you could spend your points each lvl on what you wanted, it was kind-of cheaty (especially luck and speed which i loved), and didn't really changed anything to a degree that you had to relearn the game, or the lore. Everything was simple and easy to use from the get-go. But it's so old that it's buggy. Oh, I also have Legendary Edition, not Special Edition. Cheers!

Edited by Magnic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone brand new to this forum.

I seem to have downloaded a follower by the name of Rosalia where I found her in dragonsreach. When looking for her on my load order I canât find the mod. I try searching for her in the mod section and canât find her original mod post. Can anyone help me out with this? Looking for more followers from that same modder but need to find who created her and how to find others like her.

Hello everyone brand new to this forum.

I seem to have downloaded a follower by the name of Rosalia where I found her in dragonsreach. When looking for her on my load order I canât find the mod. I try searching for her in the mod section and canât find her original mod post. Can anyone help me out with this? Looking for more followers from that same modder but need to find who created her and how to find others like her.

Do you mean this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98822