Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

This may be the wrong place to ask the questions I have but I couldnt think of a better place. If this information is available someplace else jsut point me to it please.

I am not a modder in any sense of the word. <yet> What I am looking for is a list of mods which work together to do the following things.

Make the game look better, sound better, and be more challenging after you have completed the Dragonslayer quest. I know I know prety much ALL mods are intended to do that. What I mean is a "short list", Models and faces of player characters and NPCs are improved with mods (XYZ), Sounds with (ABC) , Buggs fixed with (DEF). Gameplay more challenging with (GHI), and so forth. I have been doing what I think is "due diligence" by wading through many many mod descriptions and so forth both here and at the maine site and the WIKIs, But it can be very confusing, there is simply too much stuff out there for me to grasp all at once.

I suppose what I need is a non-modders "starter kit" of mods so to speak. I just want to get the improvements in such a manner that they all work together to make my game play better, without teaching myself to be a mod software engineer.

In any case thank you for your attention and I look forward to your replies.

Tahshar.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are a couple merchant mods out there. the ones that have more gold that type. I mean I could just type in hmm you know that code thing but I want to immerse myself more into the game and looking for a good merchant mod. My question is which one do you all prefer?

Hi hi ^_^

This one has been bugging me forever. I'm looking for the outfit used in the following image:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/13272-1-1332552414.jpg

It's incredibly cute and I've been looking for it ever since I first started using the high heel

walk for which this image acts as a title logo.

try this sage :D i think

My link