Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. In the midst of installing some new armor mods, I accidentally overwrote one that made the steel armor that housecarls wear by default, much sexier and bad ass looking. I don't remember the mods name and I cant find it. For some reason it kept the gauntlets and boots but the armor went back to the shitty default. Here's a screenshot of the boots and gaunts. Please help, thanks!

Looks like a re textured version of the Silverlight Armor

Nope. Whatever I had was a replacer. It was release pre-modkit.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a good hair mod that adds hairs like Apachii Sky Hair (but not Apachii as I seem to have CTD issues with it).

I've searched before and was only given replacers which then gives those modded hairs to NPCs as well which looks weird to me...

I thought there was a mod who let you adjust camera view , f.e. to take better screenshots from your char and such.

Or I am wrong on this one or I just cant seem to find it.

Greetings,

Jake

Hi there. I'm an experienced modder for other games, but I've never tried modding a TES game. I recently tried to edit some parts of the Thieves Guild questline, but I simply have neither time or interest to learn something completely new again. My idea was to completely delete the parts with the Nightingales, the part where you become guild leader, but add many more of those "large" quests in the large cities. For example, one of my ideas was that General Tullius asks for the guild's help to put a Stormcloak loyal Jarl's son in jail or something similar. Can someone point me to a modder who would be willing to help me with this? Thanks in advance :)