Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

im completely new to Skyrim Modding but i love it ;)

I am looking for 2 Mods, maybe you could help me?

1) Some kind of a Skill for calling my Horse. I Saw it on Youtube but dont know the name.

2) Body-damage-Model? I love to play Archer, but i hate to see it is the same damage when i shoot in his leg or in the head. Maybe there is some Mod for this?

THX!

hey im looking for a mod that makes a staff or spell with the little ball of light las longer (cant remember the names) if there are any mods that make them last linget then 60sec then that would bhe great i did try modding it my self but this would be my 1st ever mod and well i give uo :P

I absolutely hate sorting through all my junk when I return home and putting everything into the right containers. It is even worse when I buy a better house and want to move all my stuff to it. I am looking for a mod that allows you to mark all the containers in your house to take specific types of items, and then lets you cast a spell that will take all the items from your inventory and put them in their corresponding containers. Here is an absolutely AWESOME mod from Oblivion that does just that and seemed to work flawlessly:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9835

Is there a Skyrim equivalent, or perhaps someone currently working on one?

Edited by Stormcrow22

Hi

I recently suffered a hard drive failure and lost all of the mods along with my saved game for Skyrim. Now i cant find a certain mod i had Installed.

The mod im looking for changed higher level bows like the ebony and daedric to look like plain lower level bows like the imperial and hunting bows, it might have also done the same for arrows as well.

If any one knows the mod im looking for and would care to share it with me i would be really thankful.

Thanks for any help