Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey guys - firstly I've been using Nexus for various games for ages, and this is an absolutely incredible site =) but basically I've been looking everywhere for a mod that allows you to play as a vampire whilst keeping your original appearance.. so no eye colour change or paler skin or skinnier face. However I can't find one anywhere, I'm sort of assuming there must be one around somewhere so if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be hugely appreciated.

Literally I'm happy with everything else in Skyrim's vampirism - I just don't want my appearance to change when I contract it.

If there's really not one out there I'd be more than willing to try to put in the effort to make the mod myself, but I've virtually no experience of modding so far and I'd have really no clue where to start - so if anyone knows how to do it and wouldn't mind putting a little time aside to give me an idea of what to do - that'd also be amazing =)

thanks very much for your time!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back I found a mod that adds realistic maps. Not just a texture, but an actual map overhaul. I remember one feature being that it doesn't show the current location. However I can't find this map mod anymore. Does anyone else know about it?

Im looking for mod that enable Perfect Touch perk,when you pickpocket equipped item from an NPC then place new items such as weapons and armor,they will equip the new item...okay,thats it....

let me know or PM me if anyone knows about this kind of mod....thanks.... :)

Edited by CaezerHades

This has probably been asked before. I've tried googling it, but nothing's coming up. Basically, I'm looking for a mod that when a dragon attacks and you're killing it alongside the guards they don't turn hostile on you if you accidentally hit them. I was just in an epic battle with a frost dragon, died a few times, and finally I manage to get a final fire breath shout in to take it down but I catch a few guards with it - they turn hostile on me and and I died. -.-

It's really rather frustrating and doesn't make much sense. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

i have mods installed right now that add some spell times to the crafting windows.

all are called "Mysterious Tome" and grant a spell. spell names include Shadow Form, Enrage, Soulfire and Barrage.

anyone know what mod this is? xD

Wondering if someone could direct me to a mod that allows the player to equip multiple rings and/or also a mod that allows the player to equip circlets and hoods all at the same time. I'm sure a mod that does these things exists, I just can't find one. Thanks in advance.