Mother's Day

kvnchrist

A family was having dinner on Mother's Day. For some reason the mother was unusually quiet. Finally the husband asked what was wrong.

"Nothing," said the woman.

Not buying it, he asked again. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Do you really want to know? Well, I'll tell you. I have cooked and cleaned and fed the kids for 15 years and on Mother's Day, you don't even tell me so much as "Thank you."

"Why should I?" he said. "Not once in 15 years have I gotten a Father's Day gift."

"Yes," she said, "but I'm their real mother."

These are quite nice actually, but you can post them both in the same thread you know. There's no need to make a hole new thread every time.:thumbsup:

I posted a bunch of jokes in one thread when I original came here. Everybody thought I was a troll or something. Then I posted more of them separately and people got offended. I decided if I have any, I would just post them the way I find them and let people comment on the one's they like.

I see what you mean, but in order for someone to know if they like them or not they have to read them first. You can simply use one thread, name it "Let's tell a joke" or something like that. Anyway, I'm not one to judge, have it your way.:thumbsup:

I posted a bunch of jokes in one thread when I original came here. Everybody thought I was a troll or something. Then I posted more of them separately and people got offended. I decided if I have any, I would just post them the way I find them and let people comment on the one's they like.

sigh

too many youngsters have no clue what a real troll is...

they shoulda been around before forums were as moderated as they are these days...