Skyrim Modders for Hire

Skyler6669

I've installed Skyrim over and over again for about three weeks now, installing the select mods I want to select, dealing with the MOST INSANE stupid problems. I have a 2000 dollar computer, 6 cores, 16 gigs of RAM, Radeon Video cards, EVERYTHING RADEON. I'm bloody DONE! I'm done with Bethesda. I'm done with Skyrim. I'm done with Fallout 4. NONE OF THEM work right. NONE OF THEM. I will PAY a modder who actually knows this stupid gibberish and has a working game, which I've never seen before. Everyone I've EVER seen play Skyrim or any Fallout game has a history of bugs 10 times the size of their history of fun. That's not cool. That's stupid, lazy, and disorganized. That means despite all the Nexus has done, it can collapse at a moment's notice and then it was all for nothing. Where's a modder who actually has a working game that knows how to use Mod Manager or whatever the hell they use who I can PAY to install my copy of the game on my computer with all my selected mods and get it running RIGHTHTTHHTHTHTHHT!

" installing the select mods I want to select", which may or may not be properly selected (compatible, well done mods). Blaming bethesda for frustation caused by attempting modding without knowing what you are doing doesn't sound right, it's not bethesda making the mods, it's not bethesda installing them either.

lol ... funny. Sorry, but I think at some point we all have been there.

Here is how you do it for reals ...

#1 Re-download Skyrim and start out with a fresh copy

#2 Get TES5EDIT LINK then clean your masters and later the added mods. Check out this video

#3 Get LOOT rolling and use it to sort your mods loading order and check for dirty edits LINK. Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFCLrYn30c

#4 Now that you understand how to use them tools and have cleaned all your base .esp's and have the Unofficial patches for the content you have ... exp: Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

You are ready to start adding mods ...

First clean the mod with test5edit ( unless the mod tells you not to do that ). Then add one mod test it out. Then one more and so on. Building up mod by mod testing each one as you go.

You may hit a mod that just don't work with a mod you already have installed. In that case you have to pick one of the two ...

Truth is modding Skyrim is a game within itself (kinda). There is no way around doing the homework ... Have fun and good luck (it's easier then it looks, soon you will be a modding pro).

I suppose it's possible to make modding a plug n play sort of thing. Just make a list of all the records altered by the most popular mods, starting at the top of the top mods list, and declare those records off-limits to any other mod. Any mod that conflicts is deleted from the server until it's fixed.

But who would want to mod in that sort of environment? By now, you probably wouldn't be able to move a single tree, and all the girls would be running around wearing iron bikinis.

You *can* play with over 200 mods installed, but you're not obligated to. Try playing with 30 or 50 only. It's amazing how smoothly the game plays AND how easy it is to add a new mod when you decide to be really, really picky about what you install.

Edited by moriador

" installing the select mods I want to select", which may or may not be properly selected (compatible, well done mods). Blaming bethesda for frustation caused by attempting modding without knowing what you are doing doesn't sound right, it's not bethesda making the mods, it's not bethesda installing them either.

Oh you'll have to bear with my comments on Bethesda. You obviously don't hate them like I do. I severely hate them. There is no Bethesda game I think is remotely worth playing without mods. I'm in college majoring in Internation Business and Graphic Design. I did C++ and HTML classes until I got my Advanced IT Certificate. My dream is to create a corporation where I one day hire modders from the Nexus, and the other two major sites you probably know about, and use them to create much better games than Bethesda. I think the modders of the Nexus have displayed much more ingenuity, creativity, and overall innovation; except for the occasional lack of initiative, but who can have an abundance of initiative when you're not making bank by making mods.

Edited by Skyler6669

lol ... funny. Sorry, but I think at some point we all have been there.

Here is how you do it for reals ...

#1 Re-download Skyrim and start out with a fresh copy

#2 Get TES5EDIT LINK then clean your masters and later the added mods. Check out this video

#3 Get LOOT rolling and use it to sort your mods loading order and check for dirty edits LINK. Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFCLrYn30c

#4 Now that you understand how to use them tools and have cleaned all your base .esp's and have the Unofficial patches for the content you have ... exp: Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

You are ready to start adding mods ...

First clean the mod with test5edit ( unless the mod tells you not to do that ). Then add one mod test it out. Then one more and so on. Building up mod by mod testing each one as you go.

You may hit a mod that just don't work with a mod you already have installed. In that case you have to pick one of the two ...

Truth is modding Skyrim is a game within itself (kinda). There is no way around doing the homework ... Have fun and good luck (it's easier then it looks, soon you will be a modding pro).

Thank you very much. This was my brother's computer. Apprently he used the crap out of his Skyrim. It had all kinds of things that needed cleaning. I gave it a very good cleaning.

My Skyrim is now working better than ever thanks to you. I'm pulling an amount fps I've never seen before and there is no lag at all in Race Menu and other menus. (Never even heard of no lag in menus, they've always been choppy on my other computers). I'm running graphics on Medium still though with minimal antialising, just for performance. But my, I have 403 mods activated and 448 total. And it is running splendid.

Never used LOOT before. I'm using it now, and I'm very impressed with it. The code, the scripting, everything. It's one of the most innovative endeavors I've seen for these games.

My hat's off to you. Have a good one.

Edited by Skyler6669

I suppose it's possible to make modding a plug n play sort of thing. Just make a list of all the records altered by the most popular mods, starting at the top of the top mods list, and declare those records off-limits to any other mod. Any mod that conflicts is deleted from the server until it's fixed.

But who would want to mod in that sort of environment? By now, you probably wouldn't be able to move a single tree, and all the girls would be running around wearing iron bikinis.

You *can* play with over 200 mods installed, but you're not obligated to. Try playing with 30 or 50 only. It's amazing how smoothly the game plays AND how easy it is to add a new mod when you decide to be really, really picky about what you install.

Yep. I see your points.

I've never really been able to play with very many mods. My old computer was 8 gigs of RAM, all Radeon, a fair HD video card, and a Quad Core Processor. Now, as of a couple weeks ago, I got an Asus Master with 32 Gigs of RAM, a 6 Core Processor, an unbelievable AMD Radeon Video Card, all Radeon as well ofcourse. Ge-Force, Intel, and Nvidia have always had too many bugs for me. I'm running with a happy 403 mods now and lag, slowness, and glitches, are reallllllly far from my mindn now.

When it comes to defending bethesda is me against the world it seems. Personally i loved oblivion and i played it before getting into modding, in fact i initially got it for ps3 (because at the time i was a console gamer and my computer was anything other than internet and office). They have also made fallout new vegas and fallout 4 that i've also played and liked (though not so much, i'm more into elderscrolls than fallout) and finally, Skyrim, which i think lacks something oblivion had but can't really put my finger on it and might even be that i'm not the same person i was when i played oblivion. But is a game i still want to mod and play.

Mods change many aspects of games and particulary bethesda games but the underlaying game is the key. Bethesda is the chicken and nexus' modders the egg, not the other way around. There is no modded skyrim without skyrim and there is still people playing (and modding) even morrowind, i'd say bethesda didn't do such a bad job after all. So, good luck making a better game!

EDIT: I'm this close || to change my title to "Bethesda nº1 fan" lol