Unable to create character, cannot click on "OK" to name chara

fedord

• 2 months later...
The issue arises from a corrupt interface.bsa file. Best solution if you're not connected to steam is to update skyrim and then install skyrim in a separate directory. Then copy the interface.bsa from the skyrim directory you just installed to the updated one. Let me know if I need to clarify.

• 2 years later...

The issue arises from a corrupt interface.bsa file. Best solution if you're not connected to steam is to update skyrim and then install skyrim in a separate directory. Then copy the interface.bsa from the skyrim directory you just installed to the updated one. Let me know if I need to clarify.

Yes, could you please clarify a bit? I'm trying to solve this problem myself, and it seems like everyone else on the Internet who has had this problem just gave up or never confirmed how they fixed it, which is really annoying. Has anyone fixed this issue or anything?

• 9 months later...

Yes, could you please clarify a bit? I'm trying to solve this problem myself, and it seems like everyone else on the Internet who has had this problem just gave up or never confirmed how they fixed it, which is really annoying. Has anyone fixed this issue or anything?

Hey buddy, all you need to do is get skyrim update 13 and install it, thats it, it works, but if it wont go past bethesda title screen with mods after that, i have no idea, looking into that issue right now