[REQ] Shield on Back?

AoCBane

60 members have voted

1. 1. Shield on Back for Skyrim

• Yes, Skyrim needs this.
    • No, I prefer it like it is.

I know this has probably been posted already but oh well.

I like many others was really impressed with the Shield on Back mod that came out for Oblivion. I hope someone will work on it, seeing as I dont know how to do anything of the sort lol. Im not sure why BethSoft didnt implement this in the first place. Anyways any other ideas folks?

• 1 month later...
Full agree here SoB in Oblivion wos one of the best mods for me. Skyrim need this!!! Second think that skyrim needs even more is left hand wepon on the back cuz it simply disapear LOL. Independent developer will never do something like that and Bethesda do this?

• 2 weeks later...

I know this has probably been posted already but oh well.

I like many others was really impressed with the Shield on Back mod that came out for Oblivion. I hope someone will work on it, seeing as I dont know how to do anything of the sort lol. Im not sure why BethSoft didnt implement this in the first place. Anyways any other ideas folks?

Totally agree as well. So far I have not found anything on the network, but I hope someone does not take too long to launch it.

It would be incredible that the shield remain visible even when you're with two weapons.

Edited by Vincent_Kazuwa