Little modification of vanilla hairstyle

Tec

Hallo,

i'd like to request a small modification to a Fallout 3 vanilla hairstyle. I think, it should be quite simple to be made, with the right set of tools and know how, which I unfortunately lack.

Here're the details:

I like the female vanilla hairstyle called "Unladylike" (the G.E.C.K editor name is HairRaiderF05); it's the one that looks kind of like a sidecut or a mowhawk that's fallen onto the side (e.g. Clover uses it http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Clover). What bothers me about it are the two strands of hair on the right.

The male equivalent (called "Punked" or RaiderHairSideX in G.E.C.K) does not have these strands and i'd like the female one to look like the male one.

I tried to just allow the male version of the hairstyle to be used on female npcs in G.E.C.K, but the male hair does not fit on the female skull. So I would need someone, who could alter the nif file of the female version and just delete the two hair strands from it.

I tried to use milkshape for that, but I could not find a working plugin to import and export the Fallout 3 nif files and to be honest, I probably wouldn't know how to edit the file anyway. I think it shouldn't be neccessary to alter texture or anything else but the nif file. and I am able to create my own mod with the G.E.C.K, I just need a corresponding nif file.

I hope I made clear what I'd like to achieve (english is not my first language)

So thanks in advance for the help.