Help with using RefCollectionAlias

MadGodMods

I have posted in every other forum I can think of, Bethnet forums, Loverslab, GUNetwork, some Facebook groups, hell I even tried to reach out to DarkFox127 for help, and so far nobody is responding. So hopefully somebody here will >.<

Okay straight to the point here, I'm using a RefCollectionAlias to group certain Actor refs together, but every time I reload a save the RefCollectionAlias seems to be empty. I'm able to go into the game, and add my actor refs to the collection, but if I save, the collection is empty after I reload. At least I assume that it's empty because the actors stop behaving the way they are supposed to. Does anybody know why this happens, or how make it stop losing the refs?

I really need some help here people, so I'll be watching this age like a hawk lol. Hopefully somebody here can help me get to the bottom of my issue. Thanks.

Edited by MadGodSheogorath

• 1 month later...

Hey, do you still need some help with collections? I worked a little with those and maybe I can lend a hand.
So, how do you set the quest containing the collection? Could you share here more info about it (screenshots and scripts will be appreciated)?